why so many deaf single men?

I am sorry to disappoint you. While I admit freely I do not have much going for me I have had a couple of those and am going for it again. Verrry slowly cause I am older and well slower. My advice to myself was to quit with the American woman action. I rate it as the smartest move I have ever made. No offense to American women mostly I just could not satisfy them because of my obvious hidden problem. There are whole countries full of women on the other side of the Pacific that consider me to be okay even if I cannot hear.

Maybe it's because I'm half asleep and a little intoxicated..... but you're saying American women think you're not okay because you can't hear? You do know, there are a lot of Deaf American women.....

Personally, I wouldn't take you hearing as an issue. I would take the suggestion of having a male wipe ball sweat behind their neck ect to turn women on as a "hidden problem" over hearing. :laugh2:

actually there are probably a shit ton of pheremones in it so he may not be too far off. It's certainly interesting. He's not talking about getting it from the ass crack which is a completely different kind of stink ;)

actually there are probably a shit ton of pheremones in it so he may not be too far off. It's certainly interesting. He's not talking about getting it from the ass crack which is a completely different kind of stink ;)

:eek3: Yeaaaaaaaaaaah...... I get the Pheromone thing for humans blah blah..... buuuuuuuuut, they make colognes and products for that, that smell GOOD people can use..... I'm gay, so I can't say if it is bad or not..... but I'm going to take a shot in the dark saying sweat smells terrible in general, and that sweat from that region is just as gross.... and I don't want to be near it.... Smudging it around is..... well that's just gross.... :eek:

Maybe it's because I'm half asleep and a little intoxicated..... but you're saying American women think you're not okay because you can't hear? You do know, there are a lot of Deaf American women.....

Personally, I wouldn't take you hearing as an issue. I would take the suggestion of having a male wipe ball sweat behind their neck ect to turn women on as a "hidden problem" over hearing. :laugh2:

Ummmm, wow.. :laugh2: Ode De Doo Dah BALLS. Nope, don't belong on a cologne label. "Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full".

Ummmm, wow.. :laugh2: Ode De Doo Dah BALLS. Nope, don't belong on a cologne label. "Negative Ghostrider, the pattern is full".

I didn't suggest that don't think that! That was the others posters suggestion to turn women on! I was simply saying that they have colognes that smell good and if he was saying American women thought there was something wrong with him I said it wasn't because he was deaf, it was because he is telling people they can wipe ball sweat behind their necks for the attraction thing. :doh:

I didn't suggest that don't think that! That was the others posters suggestion to turn women on! I was simply saying that they have colognes that smell good and if he was saying American women thought there was something wrong with him I said it wasn't because he was deaf, it was because he is telling people they can wipe ball sweat behind their necks for the attraction thing. :doh:

Oh, I know, I read the thread, I was just adding my dry sense of humor to it. ;)

kinda like this?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcwQ5PInrTs]Busted: Man Scratch And Sniff - YouTube[/ame]
or this
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjwILWlV4Fw]Super Funny Fail "Woman scratches her butt and smells her hand" lol. - YouTube[/ame]

I was wondering why so many deaf single men, who can't find any ladies yet at time, average between 18 and 40 age. I feel sorry for deaf single men who had deeply and lonely I had seen, once I met a lot of deaf single men when it is social event or at Gallaudet. Ever not likely deaf women, cuz many of them are taken, how comes? I need to understand how and why...
I need to know how many are there ? single man & woman when you have met them, it's interesting to know a probable statistic.

I need to know how many are there ? single man & woman when you have met them, it's interesting to know a probable statistic.

How odd, So. Cal has good amount of deaf single women of various ages. I run into the occasional deaf event, and these women are approachable.

Get to fishin' boys, those chicks aren't going to talk to themselves on your behalf, flip the alpha male switch to the ON position, find your "lucky charms", use your "mojo" and get it done.

Statistics.... Awe, quit it, this isn't rocket science or how to build a better mousetrap, men like women, women like men, ya know?

My hidden defect is I do not jump through hoops or follow very well not my deafness. I realize I probably made poor choices but I have a tendency to try and break repeating patterns of unhappiness so that meant move on from American women. It was a smart move for me. Now and then I do one of those... I am kind of surprised at your reaction to a little ball sweat.

My hidden defect is I do not jump through hoops or follow very well not my deafness. I realize I probably made poor choices but I have a tendency to try and break repeating patterns of unhappiness so that meant move on from American women. It was a smart move for me. Now and then I do one of those... I am kind of surprised at your reaction to a little ball sweat.

You can't group all women in one class and assume that's how they'll all be. I dated a German once... total douche, so did I swear off Germans? Nope, just avoid that one. Millions of American women can't be the same.

1) you're surprised a woman (who is in the medical field and medical field people tend to be very clean) is grossed out by sweat, and ball sweat being rubbed behind the neck? Sorry, if I smell anything sweaty it's a no go.... hygiene is a number one priority.

2) you're surprised by a lesbians reaction to ball sweat? Really? Really? :doh:

Mew, shall we give him the pathological composition of genital excretary fluid?

How odd, So. Cal has good amount of deaf single women of various ages. I run into the occasional deaf event, and these women are approachable.

Get to fishin' boys, those chicks aren't going to talk to themselves on your behalf, flip the alpha male switch to the ON position, find your "lucky charms", use your "mojo" and get it done.

Statistics.... Awe, quit it, this isn't rocket science or how to build a better mousetrap, men like women, women like men, ya know?

Actually, I'm a women and I like women.... no urge in the slightest for the men department.

You can't group all women in one class and assume that's how they'll all be. I dated a German once... total douche, so did I swear off Germans? Nope, just avoid that one. Millions of American women can't be the same.

1) you're surprised a woman (who is in the medical field and medical field people tend to be very clean) is grossed out by sweat, and ball sweat being rubbed behind the neck? Sorry, if I smell anything sweaty it's a no go.... hygiene is a number one priority.

2) you're surprised by a lesbians reaction to ball sweat? Really? Really? :doh:
I would like to point out that in my original post I said after showering and getting all cleaned up. I really meant that or I would not have written that. Clean is good. I recommend clean. Fresh sweat is not smelly. Why do you make what I say out to be like some kind of filthy dirty thing when I did not say that? You live in Florida where every one sweats do they have to carry a portable shower with them and use it every five minutes to meet your hygiene standards?

I would like to point out that in my original post I said after showering and getting all cleaned up. I really meant that or I would not have written that. Clean is good. I recommend clean. Fresh sweat is not smelly. Why do you make what I say out to be like some kind of filthy dirty thing when I did not say that? You live in Florida where every one sweats do they have to carry a portable shower with them and use it every five minutes to meet your hygiene standards?

1) I sweat at the gym, that's about it. I don't really tend to see sweaty people everywhere.

2) I didn't twist anything you said. Never said anything about you not supporting showers and cleanliness. I said I am a very extremely clean person and sweat is gross... there are times when it's acceptable, it happens. I realize and accept this.

3) I was merely pointing out that rubbing sweat off a genetal area to attract women was disgusting. Being the following posts of some other users, I'm not the only one. Not that I care if I was because I don't live for others opinions. However, again was merely pointing out that most people do not think that way, and again... it's gross. That's my opinion, I stated it and am entitled to it. You're not required to awknowledge it or support it.

4) I think portable showers are a great idea. I'd buy one, I love showers.

If your interpretation of that minor bit of maleness is gross I smile at the bigger picture. Whoa. Just about everything to do with people is gross. Kissing now that is really gross and it just gets worse from there. Still somehow I rationalize girl germs as mostly okay. It has a lot to do with how clean the woman is and the other hundred thousand things about her.
Meanwhile if I could have a wish come true it would be that everyone could not only find the ideal partner if that is what they want but also would know and appreciate what they have with boundless respect and love.

Yeah... I'm definitely thinking "manliness" is gross if it involves ball sweat behind the nack or whatever. That's not manly, that's just gross. It's okay though.... it's okay. It just reassures me that I'm super gay, and women are the way to go. :D I'm a P.A and 2 years shy of my M.D. degree. I'm well aware of germs and where they're chilling out. I'm also well aware of the quality of germs, which are more potent or "bad for you" where they are and where they can be and do. I'll let you think mouth germs are worse than the potential germs that are in the no no regions of people if it makes you feel better. :ty:

Back