why so many deaf single men?

I do not know anything about being semi-feral. I do know that if are a guy that if after you have showered and cleaned up and all of that and you are ready to go out . . . listen carefully ... I do not give out this secret usually but... to end the suffering of my fellow deaf and hoh males..
Reach down and get some of the sweat from behind your balls and apply it behind your ears, along your jawline and under your chin.
If there are women around where you are going they will be finding ways to hump your leg.
Am not trying to be offensive it is just the way it is, we are animals with clothes on that's all. It works.
Just do me a favor for giving out this big secret that has been around most of two legged mammal history... be nice to the woman. I mean it, be really nice to them. That is all I ask.

another reason perhaps is, deaf woman are told to marry for security (money)...but deaf men get shit jobs, so there's no comparison. like most deaf men can't make money...so that leaves them out of chance...

On a more serious note, is single deaf men really any different than the rest of men?
And people seem to think there is alot based on how few deaf men vs. Rest of men.. but isn't a fair comparison since if u compare deaf man w/ all men. U will find deaf men are a small % of population.
Here's an example I think might fit the idea (good, bad idea?) But when I was growing up, we lived in ghetto so I was exposed to alot of blacks in gangs, drugs, divorce etc.. but when I started to travel (like Washington DC). It as mind blowing how it seems like most of the ppl living there was black an wasnt in gang.nor drugs etc. But in suits and living clean good life. That helped me open my mind to wanting to know bigger pic than what I see locally. So unless you have met over 1000 deaf ppl personally .. any opinions formed should be taken with a grain of salt.
Make sense?

Well I'm a deaf female, and just from personal preferences, I'm going to look for a deaf partner before considering a hearing one. Prefer the knowledge of ASL or at least being able to empathize. I also prefer to have deaf friends.... though I have some hearies. :D I don't HAVE to have Deaf friends, they're just nice to have. :D

Last edited:
I do not know anything about being semi-feral. I do know that if are a guy that if after you have showered and cleaned up and all of that and you are ready to go out . . . listen carefully ... I do not give out this secret usually but... to end the suffering of my fellow deaf and hoh males..
Reach down and get some of the sweat from behind your balls and apply it behind your ears, along your jawline and under your chin.
If there are women around where you are going they will be finding ways to hump your leg.
Am not trying to be offensive it is just the way it is, we are animals with clothes on that's all. It works.
Just do me a favor for giving out this big secret that has been around most of two legged mammal history... be nice to the woman. I mean it, be really nice to them. That is all I ask.

:shock: That has got to be the most disturbing thing I've ever heard in my entire life. I have never been happier to be a lesbian than I am right now....

I've seen people come out of restrooms and take a whif of their hand, and if that's the same idea you're proposing, that's really disgusting! Get it in your head, OK? It's how you carry yourself! *smh*

I've seen people come out of restrooms and take a whif of their hand, and if that's the same idea you're proposing, that's really disgusting! Get it in your head, OK? It's how you carry yourself! *smh*

UGH! How disgusting! I've seen things.... :ugh: People picking wedgies and sniffing their hand! OMG! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! Especially in public in front of people!!! :ugh: People are gross... *smh*

It is possibly because many deaf men such as me get bitten by cats. Women want men that have good rapport with cats. However, I'm working hard to get a better rapport with cats. Maybe that will help.

I said exactly what I said exactly. There is no idea. Do not twist anything unless you just have a burning desire to try and heap stuff on me. In which case heap away. I most definitely was not talking to the women here and most definitely not asking their opinion. :lol:

I said exactly what I said exactly. There is no idea. Do not twist anything unless you just have a burning desire to try and heap stuff on me. In which case heap away. I most definitely was not talking to the women here and most definitely not asking their opinion. :lol:

Oh you are one twisted person! lol :bye:

Thanks, Jiro. Good to see you didn't get what I'm holding back. I didn't go into it, and would prefer not to. Thanks for your understanding.

" I wanted to screw everyone who seemed remotely attractive. Yet, I couldn't. I couldn't land anybody. And wouldn't be able to until I was 23."

I would not call this holding back....

a lot of women find deaf as dumb and unattractive. Men dont care b/c they are hungry for sex so they dont care if she is deaf nor nawt. it is why bigger pruhblim fir deaf guys than deaf gals.

That is not true . I was a friend's party and a real good looking guy was hitting on me but I did hear because the music was so loud and people where talking. The guy asked my friend about me and my friend said I was HOH and the guy lost interest in me , he thought I was pretty but he wanted nothing to do with a HOH woman. I was glad gave him no attention .

but i guess deaftims talking from a common experience that many deaf men have and shared this observation, maybe that "one time" it was exception, and yes its true for hearing women with deaf men, Unless a deaf guy is big and well hung, or a tall black, or something but this said, its 'common boring every day slut with do that, just the same as the boring common stud would, and then not everyone wants to, OR not everyone has the ability to 'hook up with ease' - regardless of how they look good or boring or ugly...which is why sometime "you know of an ugly guy or gal but they have sex all the time' they 'nailed it' OR sometimes are (according to psychologists or some bs-know-it-iall whos jealous and wants to say (to make themself feel better) they will get germs, they will be unhappy, etc etc...) people who dont 'live' are 'watchers' making all sort of BS observations but because they studied it (fat lot of them 99% havent',and they dont know what they talking about, but they often 'knows when to talk about it' like in 'misery loves company' sorts of way...

so I agree with Both of you deaftime and whatdidyousay...
to me, its 50/50 and it depends where and when and who and EVEN if that persons (the moaner or observator) got it right, its just a fluke, OR they got it right at that right time, and other times, they're DEAD WRONG...and way for the other way around...

so ... for wisdom of all this is...
avoid popular explanation because it aren't scientific and it aren't fair because it IS judgmental

but i guess deaftims talking from a common experience that many deaf men have and shared this observation, maybe that "one time" it was exception, and yes its true for hearing women with deaf men, Unless a deaf guy is big and well hung, or a tall black, or something but this said, its 'common boring every day slut with do that, just the same as the boring common stud would, and then not everyone wants to, OR not everyone has the ability to 'hook up with ease' - regardless of how they look good or boring or ugly...which is why sometime "you know of an ugly guy or gal but they have sex all the time' they 'nailed it' OR sometimes are (according to psychologists or some bs-know-it-iall whos jealous and wants to say (to make themself feel better) they will get germs, they will be unhappy, etc etc...) people who dont 'live' are 'watchers' making all sort of BS observations but because they studied it (fat lot of them 99% havent',and they dont know what they talking about, but they often 'knows when to talk about it' like in 'misery loves company' sorts of way...

so I agree with Both of you deaftime and whatdidyousay...
to me, its 50/50 and it depends where and when and who and EVEN if that persons (the moaner or observator) got it right, its just a fluke, OR they got it right at that right time, and other times, they're DEAD WRONG...and way for the other way around...

so ... for wisdom of all this is...
avoid popular explanation because it aren't scientific and it aren't fair because it IS judgmental

not 100% undertanding but think i agree

ok get pen and paper scribble deaftims and then scribble whatdidyousay
then scrobble my outlines for each sides...
then another catergory, psychologists scribble what i wrote about them,
then watchers and doers
the watchers gets jealous of the doers who gets laid more often (or all the time)
scribble down what i said about the watchers, and then the doers (when pissed off or when they are in "philosophical" moods they may be right some times and other times they're dead wrong,
AND so its the watchers, (lucky guess or just plain dumb jealousy is talking), oftentimes they dont even know they're jealous but just brainwash with church or justice/fairness talk or being a prune, or scared of sex...whatever fits

then pause go have coffeee go to the sex palour watch people going in's and out , try thig of loney husbands with lousy 'saying no to sex' wives, or try hard young men who's good looking but arent getting laid...
then go to pubs see ugylier people getting laid , notice better looking people are tied down by marriage (noticed they're still young?)...

then drive pass the whore house again on way house
then take a look a the scribbles on the paper again

catch any glimpse??!

then that's what im talking about

oh you can even just read my last post, and delete all the words 'scribble' and 'paper' LOL
and a bit of imagination...

:lol: It seems quite likely, that in all your long life you have never had an actual relationship!

I am sorry to disappoint you. While I admit freely I do not have much going for me I have had a couple of those and am going for it again. Verrry slowly cause I am older and well slower. My advice to myself was to quit with the American woman action. I rate it as the smartest move I have ever made. No offense to American women mostly I just could not satisfy them because of my obvious hidden problem. There are whole countries full of women on the other side of the Pacific that consider me to be okay even if I cannot hear.

Back