why so many deaf single men?

There's a link in his signature. The guidelines of AllDeaf is quite clear when it comes to self-promotion. It's referred to as "smart spam". They put links there to get more hits.

Yes, you are right. There is a link there.

Maybe deaf man are shy or cant find the right woman

BTW, in the age of mobile phones and Facebook, today's girls and young women expect you to have a huge social circle. In case of a hearing disability, the bar is set rather high.

Try to tell a blind man (or woman) to get a driver's license.

Maybe deaf man are shy or cant find the right woman

a lot of women find deaf as dumb and unattractive. Men dont care b/c they are hungry for sex so they dont care if she is deaf nor nawt. it is why bigger pruhblim fir deaf guys than deaf gals.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: My only criteria for dating a man is that he's kind to me and isn't already in a relationship. Color, hearing, Deaf, age, job... doesn't matter to me. I am still, however, very single.

I think it's me.:hmm:

draft_lens17988750module150440657photo_1306419645forever-alone-comic.gif

I'm a deaf single guy. I'd like to think I'm not a complete buffoon and can carry an intelligent conversation (depending on environmental noise). First, there's probably the idea that most hearing people get that they can't communicate with deaf people. They're just afraid to try. Some kind of popular culture example needs to be made about that (maybe there was, on "West Wing" with Marlee Matlin?).

If you manage to get past that, then you have to deal with a very peculiar side of the female personality: most women like guys who treat them bad and don't consider having relationships with nice guys. When they eventually grow up and ask, where are all the nice guys... well the most likely answer is here.

It eventually gets to the point that, some people go 'why bother', while others just stop caring and move onto getting better jobs or better skills or doing hobbies or whatever. There's a lot of free time that's available when you're not in a relationship, and sometimes (especially for the folks who's burnt out on getting the raw deal) it's a lot more fun being alone and not worried about being frustrated about relationships (or getting one).

I'm single because I learned hell from my ex-gf. I know what I want, I've waited and stayed single for years, to find exactly the right one, but no such luck. My ex was drug addict, alcoholic, so I want someone healthy, non-alcoholic and non-drug addict. No such luck. Women seems obsessed with getting high, getting cheap thrills and getting messed up, because they thinks it's normal.

I'm single beceause I choose to wait for the right one, and the right one would be a biblical woman, one who understood what faithfulness means, what trust means, what honesty means, not another name to hide behind their lies, games, etc...

Oh sure, my ex came back, four times, she begged me to go back to her. Why should i? She broked my trust, betrayed my heart, and she wants me to go back? No way. She'll revert back to her behaviour and treats me like a doormat, many have proven this over and over. Like I told her, I'd walk away if we break up and we did.

I was the faithful one, the honest one, all that, while she ran around messing up our and most of all, her kids, lives... while I tried to provide stability with my limited means, she was out there messing up and drugging up and boozing up. One day I was out, thrown away like a piece of rubbish, though she regretted it all since... it's just too bad. She broked my heart, and that's more important to me, than trying again and seeing her go back to her old ways... I just knew she was not right for me, when she does all that, so I says it's quit time. Better to take losses than to sustain losses... cut and run, or clear the air and see if she'll fix her stupid behaviours.

Sure, she cleans up after, when she realised the other man was so mean, she learned the hard way. Good for her, she knows what it means to be abused, the way she did me. I refused to go back, she was too old, five years older than me, and I wanted babies, but her drugs and booze messed up once, so doctors aborted my babies and who knows if it was what they said, one-month-old dead yolk, poisoning the two-month-old embryo and her life? I do not know. They never told me. All I had is some ultrasound picture of a baby and a egg yolk, that might be alive now, I'd be a real dad, instead they're all dead, my ex with her other kids from other men and I'm fed up with teh whole thing. I learned it was all bad. All of it.

What I know from the bible, A woman who is a gem, a high quality woman, who actually WALKS with God, is honest, real, trustworthy, decent, and most of all, are careful of men and not given to playing games and passing herself around like a piece of meat for jaded plasures, to fill her empty heart... no... this gem-quality woman that God wrote about, this is the type of woman I want, and is difficult to find, this is the woman I wait for. I won't bother with "worldly" women like my ex, given to having sex with men at the drop of a hat, and perhaps for money for all I know, and getting pregnant like cats do every six weeks, or whatever, and these are the types I distrusted, for I know the games they plays, and I would not trust them with my life.

The gem-quality biblical woman, however, if she is what she really is, then that's the woman I'd trust with my life. That is the woman I'd wait for.

I'm sick and tired of weak women losing control of their lives and letting men makes sluts of them and they ended up broken more than before.

That's why I've been single for seven years now, soon be eight when the new year rolls around.

I had signed on many so-called "dating" sites, met many liars, scammers and games players... learned to recognised that most, if not all, were from scumbags living in Nigeria or the like, who thinks we "Western" types owes them money, etc... boo hooo whoopeedoo!

And then I met older women, they're nice, great and fun to be with, but they're so far away, I can never hopes to afford to be able to jump on a plane and visit them, even for a cup of tea or a nice visit... it's just not possible. Only one has becomes a good friend, albeit long distance, but that's okay, though at times we had written of our desires to meet and reall get it going, but that's just intense desires and the frustration of long-distance relationship that just cannot grow any further beyond the letter and IM stage... (sighs)... so it's not possible.

I resigned myself to singlehood, placing all my trust and faith in God, in Lord Jesus and hopes that He will guides the right woman into my life, as I hers, and hoping that I'll court her and one day, year or two, after getting to know each other very well, (no sex, no sex!) we'll marries for real and finally we'll have guilt-free sex that just beats non-married sex hands down!

It's simple, really. I had one experinece of life with a woman, having sex regularly, but it was UNSATISFACTORY, our needs was not met in many real ways, and thus she did what she did and I did what I did, burying myself in households chores, cleaning up after her and the kids as well as trying to write and read books and so on and on top of it all I lived in two houses, hers and mind, and the pressure and stress took theri toll on me over many years, until we HAD to split, it was just not working out the way I thought it would.

You can check with LAF/Beautiful Womanhood where there's an article about why women, the older they get, the more they get depressed, the more they accumaltes so many failed relationships, some reaching to thsouands... it was mind boggling and they admits it as much, feminism is not working, because it's making them depressed, their health suffers and so on and so forth, ad nauseum.

So I know exactly what I want. A Biblical True Christian Woman, one who prefers to be seaparate from this world instead of following silly fads and fashions like sheep, like most sheeple does!

This type of woman is a gem, a rare gem. It means dumping what is not needed, most of this world is superflous, and thus a waste of time, like those silly games most people thinks is so important, the Xbox, the Playstation, whoopeedoo, what a waste of time! Or like sports, same thing, a waste of time.

A Biblical woman, I finds, is the best woman in the world... she won't drop her knickers with some moron at the drop of a hat, or booze, or drugs, or even just being asked. She'll also won't do drugs and booze, just because everyone is doing it, nor copy them when they deride her when she doesn't want to drop acid or eat pills like they're doing... getting faced off... no, she wont' do that... she'll also won't lie, cheat, steal, just to prove "something" to her so-called friends who may or may not be her real firiends... she should tests them to see what happens when she have illnesses, or some kind of disasters, so do they stay and help her or will they pretends to be busy with something else? Friends, you must know who your real friends are... you'll know how important you are to them, so check that out...

The biblical woman would prefers family oriented rather than playing games with jack, and harry, and tom... prefering to stay with you and your children... that you two made together, no other man's kids to worry about... she'd prefers to be LOYAL and msot of all, FAITHFUL to you and you alone, so you know how precious she is, and that is how you like it, that you also prefers to be LOYAL and totally FAITHFUL to her, no one else, no matter how much they sees this happy family you built together and they do tries to destory it because it makes them unhappy, jealous, and msot of all, ENVIOUS, that they can't be strong enough to discipline themselves to save themselves for their true love, waiting for the right one, instead of shacking up with any tom, dick or harry just for the hell of it, like, see if his dick is better than that guy's dick, is that all? No, dicks ain't important, it's how a real man and a real woman relates to each other, with patient understanding and loving and being TRUE to each other, not slagging off about each other behind each other's backs and the like.

I am a biblical man, waiting for my biblical woman. I do not care if I remains single for the rest of my life. I will wait, no matter what. And yes, I self-relief myself once in a while to get the lust out of my systems, I'm not perfect, I'm a sinnner like the rest of the world, the only saving grace is believing and having faith on Lord Jesus, no worries!

If it is possible, it would be great if women would wakes up and reform their errors, quit drugs, stop drinking booze, clean up their body, their hearts, their minds, and most of all, their spirit, fill their spirit with the Word of God, Lord Jesus, with King James Bible that fills them up and makes them happy, for they are saved, born again! And they'll be more happier when they finds a true biblical man who is like them, having found his way out of hells to find happiness without drugs and booze and the like... and they'll be happy families, for that is what it's all about. Happy families... which is constantly being destroyed by drugs and booze... it's so simple, and yet, people will denies this, prefering their empty lives with booze, drugs, and multiple partners, one-night-stands and most of all, sexually transmitted diseaes that are not a joke!

I have waited five years to heal, to recuperate from the 7 years of hell relationship with my older ex-gf, and I signs on many dating sites for two years and by now I realised, it's not important anymore, I've went through cleaning up myself and learning so many things on the internet and I realised one thing for sure, love will come, by itself, no coercement, no nudging, it will happen, not when we want it, not when we pushes it, but when we least expects it. That's how it is. Like when I met my ex, I didn't expect to be with her for that long, I didnt' know how it all works, and I had no one to ask and compare and learn and so on, how it was easy for hearrings to do but for deafs we worked harder...

(sighs)... I like women, I cherishes them, but I rather wait for the right one, I rather not mess with the wrong ones... I rather have peace of mind than go through hell just to satisfy her sense of entitlement or whatever bullshit she thinks justify her actions...

All I want is a true biblical woman and most of all, I don't care if she's deaf, hearing, ugly, poor or rich, I don't care, all I care is, is she capable of love? Then she'll know what Jesus means by faith, and by honesty, and by trustworthy, and most of all, by true love.

Sure, some men are scumbags like some women are... we'll just ignore the morons and just focus on what we DO wants, that's all. By this example, the morons will clean up, or stay morons for the rest of their lives. It's up to them. They have the choice. Just like I have the choice to clean up myself, my attitudes, and the like, to improve myself. I could have been nasty, but I learned, being nasty wont' get me anywhere except being more nastier, which I don't like. I like my peace of mind, and I like being happy, and I like to spread happiness around, for happy people makes a happy life. No worries.

It's all good, eh.

well, you know where to find them , at churches!, so start there...

as for me, im an atheist, so its harder but i hope to find someone into outdoor life and animals with responsibility... but then again...as we all know, all take time, BUT sometimes you just Have to MAKE it happen rather than WAIT for it to happen!...
my 2 cents

Remember, anyone who have done share of friends of benefits, one night stand and/or a fling does not mean he/she is very single for how long it is between last and new relationship.

I'm single because I learned hell from my ex-gf. I know what I want, I've waited and stayed single for years, to find exactly the right one, but no such luck. My ex was drug addict, alcoholic, so I want someone healthy, non-alcoholic and non-drug addict. No such luck. Women seems obsessed with getting high, getting cheap thrills and getting messed up, because they thinks it's normal.

I'm single beceause I choose to wait for the right one, and the right one would be a biblical woman, one who understood what faithfulness means, what trust means, what honesty means, not another name to hide behind their lies, games, etc...

Oh sure, my ex came back, four times, she begged me to go back to her. Why should i? She broked my trust, betrayed my heart, and she wants me to go back? No way. She'll revert back to her behaviour and treats me like a doormat, many have proven this over and over. Like I told her, I'd walk away if we break up and we did.

I was the faithful one, the honest one, all that, while she ran around messing up our and most of all, her kids, lives... while I tried to provide stability with my limited means, she was out there messing up and drugging up and boozing up. One day I was out, thrown away like a piece of rubbish, though she regretted it all since... it's just too bad. She broked my heart, and that's more important to me, than trying again and seeing her go back to her old ways... I just knew she was not right for me, when she does all that, so I says it's quit time. Better to take losses than to sustain losses... cut and run, or clear the air and see if she'll fix her stupid behaviours.

Sure, she cleans up after, when she realised the other man was so mean, she learned the hard way. Good for her, she knows what it means to be abused, the way she did me. I refused to go back, she was too old, five years older than me, and I wanted babies, but her drugs and booze messed up once, so doctors aborted my babies and who knows if it was what they said, one-month-old dead yolk, poisoning the two-month-old embryo and her life? I do not know. They never told me. All I had is some ultrasound picture of a baby and a egg yolk, that might be alive now, I'd be a real dad, instead they're all dead, my ex with her other kids from other men and I'm fed up with teh whole thing. I learned it was all bad. All of it.

What I know from the bible, A woman who is a gem, a high quality woman, who actually WALKS with God, is honest, real, trustworthy, decent, and most of all, are careful of men and not given to playing games and passing herself around like a piece of meat for jaded plasures, to fill her empty heart... no... this gem-quality woman that God wrote about, this is the type of woman I want, and is difficult to find, this is the woman I wait for. I won't bother with "worldly" women like my ex, given to having sex with men at the drop of a hat, and perhaps for money for all I know, and getting pregnant like cats do every six weeks, or whatever, and these are the types I distrusted, for I know the games they plays, and I would not trust them with my life.

The gem-quality biblical woman, however, if she is what she really is, then that's the woman I'd trust with my life. That is the woman I'd wait for.

I'm sick and tired of weak women losing control of their lives and letting men makes sluts of them and they ended up broken more than before.

That's why I've been single for seven years now, soon be eight when the new year rolls around.

I had signed on many so-called "dating" sites, met many liars, scammers and games players... learned to recognised that most, if not all, were from scumbags living in Nigeria or the like, who thinks we "Western" types owes them money, etc... boo hooo whoopeedoo!

And then I met older women, they're nice, great and fun to be with, but they're so far away, I can never hopes to afford to be able to jump on a plane and visit them, even for a cup of tea or a nice visit... it's just not possible. Only one has becomes a good friend, albeit long distance, but that's okay, though at times we had written of our desires to meet and reall get it going, but that's just intense desires and the frustration of long-distance relationship that just cannot grow any further beyond the letter and IM stage... (sighs)... so it's not possible.

I resigned myself to singlehood, placing all my trust and faith in God, in Lord Jesus and hopes that He will guides the right woman into my life, as I hers, and hoping that I'll court her and one day, year or two, after getting to know each other very well, (no sex, no sex!) we'll marries for real and finally we'll have guilt-free sex that just beats non-married sex hands down!

It's simple, really. I had one experinece of life with a woman, having sex regularly, but it was UNSATISFACTORY, our needs was not met in many real ways, and thus she did what she did and I did what I did, burying myself in households chores, cleaning up after her and the kids as well as trying to write and read books and so on and on top of it all I lived in two houses, hers and mind, and the pressure and stress took theri toll on me over many years, until we HAD to split, it was just not working out the way I thought it would.

You can check with LAF/Beautiful Womanhood where there's an article about why women, the older they get, the more they get depressed, the more they accumaltes so many failed relationships, some reaching to thsouands... it was mind boggling and they admits it as much, feminism is not working, because it's making them depressed, their health suffers and so on and so forth, ad nauseum.

So I know exactly what I want. A Biblical True Christian Woman, one who prefers to be seaparate from this world instead of following silly fads and fashions like sheep, like most sheeple does!

This type of woman is a gem, a rare gem. It means dumping what is not needed, most of this world is superflous, and thus a waste of time, like those silly games most people thinks is so important, the Xbox, the Playstation, whoopeedoo, what a waste of time! Or like sports, same thing, a waste of time.

A Biblical woman, I finds, is the best woman in the world... she won't drop her knickers with some moron at the drop of a hat, or booze, or drugs, or even just being asked. She'll also won't do drugs and booze, just because everyone is doing it, nor copy them when they deride her when she doesn't want to drop acid or eat pills like they're doing... getting faced off... no, she wont' do that... she'll also won't lie, cheat, steal, just to prove "something" to her so-called friends who may or may not be her real firiends... she should tests them to see what happens when she have illnesses, or some kind of disasters, so do they stay and help her or will they pretends to be busy with something else? Friends, you must know who your real friends are... you'll know how important you are to them, so check that out...

The biblical woman would prefers family oriented rather than playing games with jack, and harry, and tom... prefering to stay with you and your children... that you two made together, no other man's kids to worry about... she'd prefers to be LOYAL and msot of all, FAITHFUL to you and you alone, so you know how precious she is, and that is how you like it, that you also prefers to be LOYAL and totally FAITHFUL to her, no one else, no matter how much they sees this happy family you built together and they do tries to destory it because it makes them unhappy, jealous, and msot of all, ENVIOUS, that they can't be strong enough to discipline themselves to save themselves for their true love, waiting for the right one, instead of shacking up with any tom, dick or harry just for the hell of it, like, see if his dick is better than that guy's dick, is that all? No, dicks ain't important, it's how a real man and a real woman relates to each other, with patient understanding and loving and being TRUE to each other, not slagging off about each other behind each other's backs and the like.

I am a biblical man, waiting for my biblical woman. I do not care if I remains single for the rest of my life. I will wait, no matter what. And yes, I self-relief myself once in a while to get the lust out of my systems, I'm not perfect, I'm a sinnner like the rest of the world, the only saving grace is believing and having faith on Lord Jesus, no worries!

If it is possible, it would be great if women would wakes up and reform their errors, quit drugs, stop drinking booze, clean up their body, their hearts, their minds, and most of all, their spirit, fill their spirit with the Word of God, Lord Jesus, with King James Bible that fills them up and makes them happy, for they are saved, born again! And they'll be more happier when they finds a true biblical man who is like them, having found his way out of hells to find happiness without drugs and booze and the like... and they'll be happy families, for that is what it's all about. Happy families... which is constantly being destroyed by drugs and booze... it's so simple, and yet, people will denies this, prefering their empty lives with booze, drugs, and multiple partners, one-night-stands and most of all, sexually transmitted diseaes that are not a joke!

I have waited five years to heal, to recuperate from the 7 years of hell relationship with my older ex-gf, and I signs on many dating sites for two years and by now I realised, it's not important anymore, I've went through cleaning up myself and learning so many things on the internet and I realised one thing for sure, love will come, by itself, no coercement, no nudging, it will happen, not when we want it, not when we pushes it, but when we least expects it. That's how it is. Like when I met my ex, I didn't expect to be with her for that long, I didnt' know how it all works, and I had no one to ask and compare and learn and so on, how it was easy for hearrings to do but for deafs we worked harder...

(sighs)... I like women, I cherishes them, but I rather wait for the right one, I rather not mess with the wrong ones... I rather have peace of mind than go through hell just to satisfy her sense of entitlement or whatever bullshit she thinks justify her actions...

All I want is a true biblical woman and most of all, I don't care if she's deaf, hearing, ugly, poor or rich, I don't care, all I care is, is she capable of love? Then she'll know what Jesus means by faith, and by honesty, and by trustworthy, and most of all, by true love.

Sure, some men are scumbags like some women are... we'll just ignore the morons and just focus on what we DO wants, that's all. By this example, the morons will clean up, or stay morons for the rest of their lives. It's up to them. They have the choice. Just like I have the choice to clean up myself, my attitudes, and the like, to improve myself. I could have been nasty, but I learned, being nasty wont' get me anywhere except being more nastier, which I don't like. I like my peace of mind, and I like being happy, and I like to spread happiness around, for happy people makes a happy life. No worries.

It's all good, eh.

You have stated yourself as a Christian and biblical man? Please...you are not virgin before marriage. It is pretty much hypocrital of you to say a biblical man...that does disgust me, anyway.

That's where I definitely differ in opinion. Communication is for fun? Having no vocabulary and going out to meet with people?

I disagree people who learn sign language fast tend to have intimacy, look at why fathers of deaf child don't learn sign meanwhile most mothers know sign... Cos mothers close with their child instead of father.

I disagree people who learn sign language fast tend to have intimacy, look at why fathers of deaf child don't learn sign meanwhile most mothers know sign... Cos mothers close with their child instead of father.

Well, both of my parents know sign language.

There might be many single men (if true) who have been so for a long time because they only think below the waist. :lol:

True...I'm so sick of men like that... I still waiting for Mr. rite guy that thinks of someone for who she is...Not what she is...

It's all good, eh.

I know where you can find one Biblical woman. Just pick one of the Duggers girls.

Back