why so many deaf single men?

this came up at Deafexpo recently. For example, more deaf men are gay; more deaf females are educated and the number of straight men with the same level of education don't match; more men are afraid of commitments; deaf women looking for weak men who cannot argued back; too many deaf exes; etc....

this came up at Deafexpo recently. For example, more deaf men are gay; more deaf females are educated and the number of straight men with the same level of education don't match; more men are afraid of commitments; deaf women looking for weak men who cannot argued back; too many deaf exes; etc....

all of the above is same in the hearing population. :roll:

You and your animal analogies.. Anywho, if we stuck by those rules, then it would be mainly the men puffing out their chest, and trying to impress the women. It somehow changed in the human world.

...and wimmins puffing out their chests with silicon ...:giggle:

Is it because many guys like cars with turbocharged engines and women thinks they're ridiculous?

Which Deaf Expo? THe one in Palatine the last weekend?

Boys at young are too frickin young and hungry for sex, just few of them are patient with girls. While older girls are hungry for sex while old men are meh on sex, rather play video game or something else. Alone forever...

As much as I would love to have a GF, those from the past have always disappointed, acting like they are "queen b***" and I cant stand that. If I could find a nice down to earth, MATURE, non drug user, who accepted my deafness there would be some potential. But seems like 99% of everyone my age are on drugs

I have been single cause I have no room for relationship during busy working as enterpriser and software engineer =/ someday I hope I will have time to look for woman

Me too. I have never had a relationship, in part because of work and in part (both now and before working) because of 'not understanding' the importance of communication (50% hearing in one ear only, my world is just silence, and that is normal to me).

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been single cause I have no room for relationship during busy working as enterpriser and software engineer =/ someday I hope I will have time to look for woman

Spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe deaf man are shy

I admit that I am partly shy. Or I was. I am rather introvert now.

or cant find the right woman

Think of it this way. A hearing person has a large social network and meets many people. An HOH/deaf person has a small social network and does not meet many people. Larger network = fewer matches.

Correction: smaller network = fewer matches.

Last edited:
How can that be spam? What do you mean?

There's a link in his signature. The guidelines of AllDeaf is quite clear when it comes to self-promotion. It's referred to as "smart spam". They put links there to get more hits.

Back