why so many deaf single men?

Most all hearing girls are gold diggers.

No, I was in Seattle. Most deaf girls look for guy who can afford for everything. They knew that I always travel between west and east coast.
Usually, I heard rumor about me that I am wealth from East Coast.

I am not wealth. Just know very well about special airfare or bargain travel.

In my opinion about single men. Many women didn't interest into deaf men because of drinking Alcohol Abuse or sex battery or do drugs and like to be player. Other deaf single men find a wrong relationship cause break up. Or deaf men are afraid to go out with hearing woman because of cheat?? Not always cheat. If women are stripper then don't go out. Hearing and deaf are the same!

In my opinion about single men. Many women didn't interest into deaf men because of drinking Alcohol Abuse or sex battery or do drugs and like to be player. Other deaf single men find a wrong relationship cause break up. Or deaf men are afraid to go out with hearing woman because of cheat?? Not always cheat. If women are stripper then don't go out. Hearing and deaf are the same!

Or lack of communication?

Yes, I agree with you that deaf and hearing are both the same. But the only difference between deaf and hearing is lack of commuications that all.

Or lack of communication?

yeah can be. If hearing women know sign language. It will cool for deaf men. Some hearing women do know sign languages and some not. They would like to learn sign language and can ask deaf men to teach them.

Some deaf men didn't want go out with hearing woman. I know 1 guy of my school together. He said, "I prefer deaf woman with ASL." I said, "What if hearing woman want to learn sign language from u." He said, "No She must get more skill on ASL" It sound he is impatient!

I told him. "Look at me I am together with hearing man for long times. He asked me to teach him how to sign language. I am patient and teaching him. He did good at sign languages" He didn't listen to me. He is still deaf single. That's sad! He made a wrong choose.

He is jealous of me! It's okay! It's all his problem not mine.

Some deaf women are picky with men alike. The deaf men need to be build their confidence first.

Just because women get pregnant doesn't mean that they will certainly get child support.

Hi. I am Deaf/HOH and I am single for 8 years. I remembered last time I dated with hearing woman, divorced with two sons, who is 10 years older than me. That was way back in 1998. We dated for just couple months and that was it. Then thereafter, I feel somewhat lonely sometime. Most of my high school classmates already married and one recently got girlfriend. They all ask me when do I get a girlfriend. I told them girl has some preferences. I dated white and never before date black, asian, and etc...

G-Tree! There is only 2 deaf girls in my age group in my hometown! :(

Why don't you move to either Sydney or Melbourne? ... I'm pretty sure there are plenty of deafies in your age group there.

Why don't you move to either Sydney or Melbourne? ... I'm pretty sure there are plenty of deafies in your age group there.

I have a good job in Canberra and I have no intentions to move anywhere, and I know plenty of deaf people in Sydney, they don't like me.

Agree with you.

JClarke are several deaf women not your type??

I don't think it will happen anyway :roll:

I received an email from Anna. She looks attractive, and I am more than happy to pass on her contact details to you. One catch... She's a Russian bride..:)

Back