why so many deaf single men?

so a woman would bonk a man who cant afford a decent hotel room, or chocolate, champage, or condoms, or even good-smelling cologue?

surely not
in this way that's 'buying love', without it, men can't present themselve worthy for love or getting laid.

so nah i disagree!
women likes to be spoilt, pampered, otherwise if nothing they would feel insulted

so a woman would bonk a man who cant afford a decent hotel room, or chocolate, champage, or condoms, or even good-smelling cologue?

surely not
in this way that's 'buying love', without it, men can't present themselve worthy for love or getting laid.

so nah i disagree!
women likes to be spoilt, pampered, otherwise if nothing they would feel insulted

Well, I don't like money! I don't wanna be bought but really loved

Try having a heated argument or having to tell him for the 100th time what a sign was. It can get personal.

If he can learn, he can learn in class where he would receive greater exposure and meet like-minded individuals. That would leave you more time to enjoy your relationship rather than playing the role of teacher.

Well, learning a sign language is supposed to be for fun. He can either learn it by meeting deaf friends through deaf community, not just only class where all the atmosphere could be strained. Going out to places where the deaf people are ....are better than to learn it in class. :)

That's admirable.

I have no patience in teaching a significant other sign or not. Luckily for me, mine is learning on his own and is quite good at it. Occasionally asks for clarification but that is all.

Thanks, Byrdie. Remember, patience is a virtue. Love requires lots of patience. ;)

Well, learning a sign language is supposed to be for fun. He can either learn it by meeting deaf friends through deaf community, not just only class where all the atmosphere could be strained. Going out to places where the deaf people are ....are better than to learn it in class. :)

That's where I definitely differ in opinion. Communication is for fun? Having no vocabulary and going out to meet with people?

maybe we read too many fairytales?? where the prince is looking for his princess...and the princess wants a house and a white picket fence??....just like most people say wot we do is our choice....

Try having a heated argument or having to tell him for the 100th time what a sign was. It can get personal.

If he can learn, he can learn in class where he would receive greater exposure and meet like-minded individuals. That would leave you more time to enjoy your relationship rather than playing the role of teacher.

Or correcting him on his use of a sign. Coming from a partner, the correction is very likely to be perceived as personal criticism. Coming from a professional, it is not.

surely not

so nah i disagree!

In those instances, money buys companionship, not love. But then, money has always been able to purchase companionship in many forms.

maybe we read too many fairytales?? where the prince is looking for his princess...and the princess wants a house and a white picket fence??....just like most people say wot we do is our choice....

**nodding agreement**

and i noticed that men dont have any patience with most ladies.. nor know how to pamper their ladies.. like the movie.. The notebook... thats what i like.. i want the same kind of love to go to..

Or correcting him on his use of a sign. Coming from a partner, the correction is very likely to be perceived as personal criticism. Coming from a professional, it is not.

How would you know that ? You don't know for certain, do you ? I've my own experienced once before. I was a teacher in ASL class at UAS.

Same goes for why so many single women....so no difference. Come back with stats showing how many single women and men in the us to see which has highest number.

How would you know that ? You don't know for certain, do you ? I've my own experienced once before. I was a teacher in ASL class at UAS.

Nothing is ever certain. I said it could happen. I'm basing it on psychological studies of realtionships and dyadic behavior. The dynamics are different when you are teaching a class full of students that you don't have close personal relationships with, and when you are teaching someone you are involved in an intimate realtionship with. Doesn't mean that you would be a bad teacher when you tried to teach your partner. Just that the dynamics are different.

Back