why so many deaf single men?

flirt and knock up a yank girl you'd find it a whole easier

I told him. "Look at me I am together with hearing man for long times. He asked me to teach him how to sign language. I am patient and teaching him. He did good at sign languages"

Same with my significant other. He's hearing, too. I'll teach him to learn as well. We're in love. ;)

Just because women get pregnant doesn't mean that they will certainly get child support.

Unless the woman can convince the state to garnish wages of the father to help with child support.

Why don't you move to either Sydney or Melbourne? ... I'm pretty sure there are plenty of deafies in your age group there.

No, tell me how I can move to USA :lol:

Jakie is coming to America for a visit and once he meets a deaf woman here, we will just have him get married in Las Vegas.

Same with my significant other. He's hearing, too. I'll teach him to learn as well. We're in love. ;)

That's admirable.

I have no patience in teaching a significant other sign or not. Luckily for me, mine is learning on his own and is quite good at it. Occasionally asks for clarification but that is all.

Most all hearing girls are gold diggers.

Evidently, you don't have any more experience with hearing girls than you do with deaf girls. Hearing girls are gold diggers and deaf girls are rude. Kind of limits your opportunities, doesn't it?

Perfect example of why some deaf men are single.:giggle:

Because too many deaf single men can think of sex without education and job.

ta-da?

I was given an advice by a guy who is, now, married three times. He explained that teaching sign language to your romantic interest may cause an additional strain on the relationship. He'd recommended that they attend sign language classes.

I've found that idea echoing throughout the community with the praise "sound advice". :hmm:

I was given an advice by a guy who is, now, married three times. He explained that teaching sign language to your romantic interest may cause an additional strain on the relationship. He'd recommended that they attend sign language classes.

I've found that idea echoing throughout the community with the praise "sound advice". :hmm:

I can see that as very likely occurring.

" Strain on the relationship " ? How interesting -- :hmm:

Well, my significant other is a " boy scout " for young boys. How does it strain on the relationship sounds to you, if he can learn Indian's ways, then he can also learn sign language, too ?

Try having a heated argument or having to tell him for the 100th time what a sign was. It can get personal.

If he can learn, he can learn in class where he would receive greater exposure and meet like-minded individuals. That would leave you more time to enjoy your relationship rather than playing the role of teacher.

hi am new to this site and never been to a deaf club in my lifeam partially deaf in both ears and wear hearing aids anyway just wanted to say that it was a very interesting conversation regarding deaf single males i have to say i never met a deaf male in adulthood and i should imagine they have threr own reasons why they are single :wave::wave:

most single deaf men love last night stand, are isolated at house and depending on SSI, addicted to play games so much, preferring to masturbate for their own pleasure better than facing real women because of their low confidence and weak weak social skills.....there are many reasons.
:lol: AGREED! I have known some guy friends who are like that. Rather buy video games each week, spend endless hours glued to the screen, would only go out with guy friends to 24 hours dinner talking about how to defeat the boss in a video game or star trek, pee their pants if a woman just walk by and ask for the sugar, thinking they are all that when they are just being super geek, and all that.

I know at least 6 guys who are like that, limited social skills, etc

I have noticed from some posts, some people are redirecting the "blame" for the lack of a better term to females for the reason why men are single. Get over it. There are many other women who are single for the same reasons.

Since the ladies complain that there is plenty of single men, that's good for the women!! :lol:

Great.. let me see which is man good for me ??:hmm: :dunno2: LOL!!

Great.. let me see which is man good for me ??:hmm: :dunno2: LOL!!

How about you go to a building where it has many floors to choose from?

1 - Good looking men, with kitchen skills
2 - hot looking men with lots of money

and so on...

Back