wow, I will try to add mine tonight. Warning, it's 20 years old... :laugh2:

Levonian said:
Mrs. Chimp and I, October 1, 2004. :hug:

GuestbookPhoto.jpg
awwww yall look so pretty!!! :D

oakbluffs said:
Levonian,

Nice tie clip. Very classy

Thanks! Now if we could just get rid of our double chins, we would actually be downright attractive. :mrgreen:

Levonian said:
Thanks! Now if we could just get rid of our double chins, we would actually be downright attractive. :mrgreen:

I think you both are fabulous looking people :) Regardless of anything you say :ily:

pinkster said:
I think you both are fabulous looking people :) Regardless of anything you say :ily:

You’re just saying that because Mayflower is wearing a pink dress. :mrgreen: :P

AngelOfRoses said:
Here is my favorite wedding pic. We have been married for 3 years.
Heyyy I know you! :hug: Still love that sweet picture of you two. Happy 3 years! :cheers:

Katzie said:
Heyyy I know you! :hug: Still love that sweet picture of you two. Happy 3 years! :cheers:

Hey Katzie!!! :hug: Yes, you know me from the other forum. By the way, thanks!!!

Hello there :) Was wondering if you have thought about selling your dress yet? Do you have a pic of it? What size? Thanks :)

Wedding Pics

My wife and I will be married for 8 years on Aug 2nd.

My wife made her dress, and I sewed on the buttons on the back of the dress - 40 little heart shaped buttons. It is a replica of a Victorian style dress.

Attachments

• E Wedding.jpg
    E Wedding.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 61
babymakerdaddy said:

My wife made her dress, and I sewed on the buttons on the back of the dress - 40 little heart shaped buttons. It is a replica of a Victorian style dress.
aww good job on wedding dress.. it so pretty! :mrgreen:

Wow, your pix are beautiful! I'm going to be bold here now, so here are mine:

f27a1e99.jpg

f27a25a6.jpg

Psst. . . I wish I stay thin like I was in these pix :o

downing said:
got it for only less than 500 bucks...not bad bargain...i was able to pull train and hook it on by back of the dress.
Very nice. I got mine free. :giggle: Well, actually it was borrowed from my sister-in-law. :thumb: It still looked beautiful on me, didn't it? :D

downing said:
Thought why not see some ad's wedding pixs....

Here is mine - married on July 1998 in Texas - (103 degrees - HOT!)

Been married for 7 yrs this coming summer. Gotta love my hubby! :kiss:
Very beautiful wedding pictures Downing!!! You both look so great together!!!

AngelOfRoses said:
Here is my favorite wedding pic. We have been married for 3 years.
What a lovely wedding picture of you and your new husband. You both make a great couple.

Levonian said:
Mrs. Chimp and I, October 1, 2004. :hug:

GuestbookPhoto.jpg
Levonian, What a beautiful picture of you and your new wife!! I love the style of your picture, it's really unique!!

babymakerdaddy said:

Your wife's wedding dress is absolutely beautiful!!!! All the hard work that went into making her dress, and how nice or you to help her!!! That had to be a tough job sewing 40 little heart shaped buttons onto the dress. How beautiful she must have looked when she walked down the aisle wearing an original creation.

ChelEler said:
Wow, your pix are beautiful! I'm going to be bold here now, so here are mine:

f27a1e99.jpg

f27a25a6.jpg

Psst. . . I wish I stay thin like I was in these pix :o
How beautiful you looked in your wedding dress. You both look so wonderful together. Your wedding dress is really beautiful!!

Oh that was wonderful view of your pictures!

I am glad you do love your hubby and happiness marriage with your life. That's great!

Back