Why it's important to get a good grade in school....

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I remember taking an educational psychology class back in 1998. I remember teacher asking everyone how will you feel if your doctor was only 65% sure of your diagnosis?? She said you want to do well in class, not get a D. Yeah, she does have a good point.

If I got a 65% in English 101, I am sure not many people will mind unless I was going to be English teacher or was asked to proofread a story for someone. No one get killed if a person gets 65% in English class. However, if I went to doctor and doctor was only 65% sure of my diagnosis, then I would want to go to another doctor.

Just think for any one who is mechanic. If a mechanic is only 65% sure of the diagnosis, then customer will go somewhere else to get their A/C or car fixed.

Hi all
There are only two certainties in life - taxes and death. Everything else is what you make of it.
I got lousy grades at school. When I left, I realised how important good grades really are so I paid hard cash, studied in my own time, resat my exams and now I'm an audiologist. Funny old life isn't it?

I remember taking an educational psychology class back in 1998. I remember teacher asking everyone how will you feel if your doctor was only 65% sure of your diagnosis?? She said you want to do well in class, not get a D. Yeah, she does have a good point.

If I got a 65% in English 101, I am sure not many people will mind unless I was going to be English teacher or was asked to proofread a story for someone. No one get killed if a person gets 65% in English class. However, if I went to doctor and doctor was only 65% sure of my diagnosis, then I would want to go to another doctor.

Just think for any one who is mechanic. If a mechanic is only 65% sure of the diagnosis, then customer will go somewhere else to get their A/C or car fixed.
Depend on those teachers. My husband has learning disability and he has high skill in many areas. He flunked out of high school but he made sure his work is perfectionist as a machinist when he was building a plane with bunches of people. He said he will never fly on any planes because other machinists are doing their jobs half a$% as his job to be a perfect. this is full of BS. sorry to say. Straight As students are very smart kids of course I worked my a$% off to get straight A's ended up I only got 3.8 GPA and they don't give any shit about it. They wanted 4.0 students and very smart kids.

Back