These are some of the common reason why Epson printer Goes offline:
- If your Epson printer is showing an offline message, it means that there is some connectivity problem between the Epson printer and PC
- Epson printer cannot communicate with the computers due to some hardware or software related issues.
- Stopped or slow ‘Spooler’ service might make your printer go Offline.
- Incorrect printer settings where your printer is not selected as “Default Printer” may make your printer go offline.
- Outdated printer driver may prevent your printer from functioning.