Why do you do drugs?

Oh yes I forget to add something...

I have to take a Thyroid pill 30 minutes before breakfast each morning as long as I am alive. My doctor told me that it's forever... :ugh3:

For flu, etc... I don't take any medicines but herbal teas, lemon tea and any fruits including vitiman C.

You won't get headaches or severe headaches often when you drink plenty of liquid EXCEPT caffeine. I'm not saying that you should not drink caffeine but less.

If you got headaches then use more exercising then your headaches will be away within few minutes. It helps to forget pain when you are busy.. I often do that.

I don't use any medical to rid of headaches but severe headaches. I use Vitimain C like this...http://img.stern.de/_content/51/49/514967/grippe_dpa3_250.jpg and add some ice cubes into a small plastic bag and fold them with small towel and put them on my forehead and sleep for a while until headache disappeared.

Secondly that, I do it all the time. Mirgaine medcines are getting more expensive. Oh geez! In spring 2000, I figured it out and realize each pill costs $12. No idea about costs for now.

Myself, I do have a pretty high tolerance in pain. Rather to be tolerance than taking any painkiller pains that cause me so sick and :barf: Guess I am one of few people who cannot handle with any painkiller pills. Hard to believe some people love to take it.

Sometime, I drink a several cups of detox tea for terminate nasty toxic that come from drugs I take.

Detox tea could help me to cut down on ur addiction on caffeine. It's working so well for me. Not sure about ya all.

Lasza, have you read my response post to Shed90 about migraine headaches?

The migraine headaches and severe headaches are not same thing.

I do not take migraine headaches medicine that's time I suffered migraine because I alway vomited, feel sick when I take migraine medicine. I take NOTHING when I suffer migraine but cover my head with my hands and arms tight to aviod light or lie in a dark room until migraine disappeared.

Detox tea ? Herbal teas is my knowledge but detox tea? Can you provide me some link about detox tea and show me which you take?

Hello Liebling ... I just checked and found website about Detox Tea. It's also herbal tea.
The Detox Tea

Lasza, have you read my response post to Shed90 about migraine headaches?

Detox tea ? Herbal teas is my knowledge but detox tea? Can you provide me some link about detox tea and show me which you take?

Hello Liebling ... I just checked and found website about Detox Tea. It's also herbal tea.
The Detox Tea

Ahhhhh I got it...after read those description of detox tea... I know what it is... in German langague = Ayurveda Tee... Yes I do drank them time to time... Really good one... especially ginger... mmhhhh

Thank you for provide this link :thumb:

Secondly that, I do it all the time. Mirgaine medcines are getting more expensive. Oh geez! In spring 2000, I figured it out and realize each pill costs $12. No idea about costs for now.

Myself, I do have a pretty high tolerance in pain. Rather to be tolerance than taking any painkiller pains that cause me so sick and :barf: Guess I am one of few people who cannot handle with any painkiller pills. Hard to believe some people love to take it.

Sometime, I drink a several cups of detox tea for terminate nasty toxic that come from drugs I take.

Detox tea could help me to cut down on ur addiction on caffeine. It's working so well for me. Not sure about ya all.

What? I got tylenol for $5 at Wal-Mart, that one per bottle. (contain around more than 100 pills).

I don't have mirgaine issue then not know about Rx, also you need have medicaid, medicare or insurance to cut the price for you.

I try my best to avoid pill when I have headache. I usually take shower if I know that I didn't took shower at least 24 hours. My solution to apply cold water on small towel and place on my back of neck while lay on bed and rest for couple minutes, or can take nap. Then my headache go away.

Excederin also is one of the best brands to use for migraine headaches, they work quite well.

I don't have mirgaine issue then not know about Rx, also you need have medicaid, medicare or insurance to cut the price for you.

Mirgaine drugs I received that covered by my insurance long time ago. But I still see the costs of most drugs in the receipt along with drugs from the phamarcy store.

My husband take pain killer medicine once awhile to deal with back and shoulder pain. Now his shoulder is doing much better after surgery thank god he does not need pain killer medicine for it but with his back, he is trying to deal with pain without painkiller pills but sometime he could not handle it so he takes it. Everyone told him to smoke weed to get rid of pain because it is safer this way than take medicine.

I am not a drug user, but I have "experimented." I only recently tried marijuana for the first time ever. I liked it, and I didn't even get high off it. Only in the past year have I started drinking, too. For a very short time, I delved into painkillers. I guess I tried all these things, foolishly expecting an instantaneous relief of stress. It never came. I just forgot about my troubles for a couple of hours. Hanging out with friends or going to see a movie would of have the same effect.

I've never gone headfirst into any substance. In fact, I'm very weary to try many new things because I'm afraid of developing an addiction or habit. I don't want anything impairing my judgement and thinking. If I were to allow a vice like alcohol or tobacco to become an addiction, the choices I make would be greatly influenced by those vices. The same feelings goes for getting high or drunk. I guess I'm too much of a fan of pure thought.

I keep telling myself I'm threw with all those things, but I keep falling into temptation. If only I still had a stupid label to cling to...

Excederin also is one of the best brands to use for migraine headaches, they work quite well.

It can be very hard on your stomach because it kills the COX 1 enzyme and destorys the stomach mucin to make it thinner. The stomach needs enough mucin to protect the acid from leaking into other parts of the body. A high dose of aspring is not good; however, I have heard of other biochemists saying that if you take a small dose of asprin daily. It can prevent a heart attack by 20 percent because it thins the blood vessels.

Any pains that we had to deal with like headache and bruises are caused by inflammation in the blood vessels. They were getting swollen up and a medication like ibuprofen, asprin, naproxen, and others makes it thinner. These pain reliever meds are not good for people who have a history of hemophilia.

I do take meds if i have an headache, but I refuse to take any illgeal medications.

People do not understand how dangerous and addictive some medications can be. They certainly will ruin your or anyone's life.

I sworn not to touch Meth, cocaine, and ecstasy. They take too much dopamine and destory the neuron signal inside the brain. I have tried marijuana in Amsterdam and didn't like it very much. I don't do any drugs.

I am not a drug user, but I have "experimented." I only recently tried marijuana for the first time ever. I liked it, and I didn't even get high off it. Only in the past year have I started drinking, too. For a very short time, I delved into painkillers. I guess I tried all these things, foolishly expecting an instantaneous relief of stress. It never came. I just forgot about my troubles for a couple of hours. Hanging out with friends or going to see a movie would of have the same effect.

I've never gone headfirst into any substance. In fact, I'm very weary to try many new things because I'm afraid of developing an addiction or habit. I don't want anything impairing my judgement and thinking. If I were to allow a vice like alcohol or tobacco to become an addiction, the choices I make would be greatly influenced by those vices. The same feelings goes for getting high or drunk. I guess I'm too much of a fan of pure thought.

I keep telling myself I'm threw with all those things, but I keep falling into temptation. If only I still had a stupid label to cling to...

GET OUT while you can! It is easier to resist temptation before your body develop an hunger for drugs or whatever you put in your body. Its harder to resist later...

GET OUT while you can! It is easier to resist temptation before your body develop an hunger for drugs or whatever you put in your body. Its harder to resist later...

I am going to be pain in the ass to you since you suggested me that I need to explain more about why I am a big fan of pro-choice. Maybe you need to explain more to "Why" he should not be using drugs. Explain about how it affects. Do you think you really know? :ugh3:

You can't use scientific way to explain about drugs, and it will be interesting how you explain about this through God's prespective with a bible.

I don't know why people do drugs. A lot of students at RIT/NTID smoke weed. When I ask them, they can never give me a good answer. So far, no one can give me a good answer... except "cuz it makes me feel good."

I am going to be pain in the ass to you since you suggested me that I need to explain more about why I am a big fan of pro-choice. Maybe you need to explain more to "Why" he should not be using drugs. Explain about how it affects. Do you think you really know? :ugh3:

You can't use scientific way to explain about drugs, and it will be interesting how you explain about this through God's prespective with a bible.

Don't take it personally and do us all a favor.. leave the thread at the other thread and we just discuss about drugs rationally. I spoke about drugs and gave advices.. The "temptation" is not the religious word I am referring to but to the "urging" to do it... It is easier to stop when you have not gone deep in drug using.... rather than 2 or 3 years after constant use... it is harder resist the pull of drugs...

As for religious discussion, I will discuss anything religious in the religious thread out of respect of others. Hope you can understand that... after all this is a debate part of the forum... It creates excitment and thrill... rather than feeling hurt or getting so defensive. It all depends on the person.

cane,

what about "BC" or "Goody's" they are powered pain reliever you know?

I heard from a janitor who uses both BC and Goody regularly... now he has ulcer or hole in his stomach.... from those painkilling drugs. He stopped using it... BC and Goody does work but its strong enough to eat up your stomach... just FYI

cane,

what about "BC" or "Goody's" they are powered pain reliever you know?

I am sorry, but I don't know anything about those powders. My professor talked about ibuprofen, asprin, naproxen, and vioxx. He pointed out some important enzymes and their functions. He said that FDA probably will ban vioxx because it has a bad side effect, can cause a stroke.

Back