Why do some people hold a grudge over something so small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it because you think someone’s behavior is unforgivable even something so small? Are you waiting for an offending person or party to apologize, We all are humans, we make mistakes who hasn’t. Seeking revenge doesn’t really do anything, because you’ll still be holding a grudge and it’ll be staying with you, it’ll be like a repeated recording being playing over and over in your mind, it’ll end up driving you up the wall. I’ve had people that hurt me as badly as those who would offended me something so small, I forgive those who’ve done their small deeds, but It’s much harder to forgive those who done bigger deeds, but we all have to forgive some days right?

I do forgive people for what they’ve done to me, but I’ll never forget. But, something so small so tiny, isn’t worth to hold a grudge over. Life is too short, You live what you live for today, tomorrow is another day, and You’ll never know when your time comes, so how about forgive those who done harm to you, and live your life in peace. It’ll be nicer if everyone was nice to you, and You’ll be nice to them, but Life isn’t that way, Life is never always going to be fair. It’s up to us, we either forgive or we don’t. We all have our bad days, and we all have our good days. We cannot control all the difficult people we meet in life, or on the internet, or anywhere, but we can control how we act and how we behave. We could always talk our feelings out, cry, curse, get it all out, on a blog or on a journey or on a pieces of paper. You’ll feel better much better than ever before. ;)

That’s what I do on my own blog, I expressed my feelings, my heart, my anger, my fears and everything!!

They have a lot of hate in them, haters are like bugs that never go away period

I've seen some of members who still thick skin and unwilling move on... all stayed their obession.. Sad!

Their life is short.. Not you..
you did right thing expression feelings blurst out of breath air and speaking straigtenforward...

Come over and hug! I'm here! you're not alone... alike some of other members... :dunno: ~ whoever are still awkward and hardly accept their adjust! *psssst* I'm not alone too... Who cares!

:hug: Lol! I like your new avatar, GalaxyAngel. ;)

Lol @ Angel about bugs. :giggle:

I always tell myself "Don't sweat on the small stuff" If someone says something hurtful...I will say it, I don't hold it to myself. I'm very laid back and easy going. It's very hard to express your emotions. Cheri, I think it's a great idea about your blog. It will help to vent out your feelings. :)

Some people just like to constantly "sweat over the small stuff." It is up to us whether to gorgive or foget, just as Cheri said. If others don't want to, their problem.

Life can be bitch but it can be a beach too. LOL!

That's the problem. There are individuals that are unwilling to let go of the past - and constantly bitch and gripe against the person they think have hurt them.

Those people, I would call, small-minded, mean and petty.

I do try to forgive and forget, but there are times when I can forgive but NOT forget. I just try not to bring up the matter again, although it can get hard at times.

That's why I have my blog - so I can gripe about little things here and there, and then I'm done with it. Sometimes it's gone as soon as I've written about it, and sometimes it can take a while. However, I do not try to hold it against the person who may or may have not harmed me, either physically, mentally or verbally.

I know there will always be people that do not like me, hold grudges against me, and talk against me. I just go on, and go on about my own business and life. I do know I have friends I can talk to - and vent out my emotions.

It's easier that way, and I'm able to move on after a while.

I know how that goes. Forgiving is a healing process. Can you imagine, even I forgive my ex in laws even huge disastrous that did in my married life, and our marriage is torned apart. But ex in laws are very hateful, unforgiving people and many telling them get over it, but they won't. They are still misery, but I myself, move on my life and not let them find everyway to destroying me. My exwife and my children secretly in touch with me without my kids grandparents knows, bec if they do knows, my ex wife and my kids in punishment by them. Still going on now. It's hard, I know how that goes. Fight it, and focus on positive thinking, even they try everyway to poison your reputations.

Good to see that you decided not to leave AD and stay true to your principle.

Agreed with other posters about let it go and dont waste your time by holding grudge against people.

Cheri

You can forgive but sometimes you never forget. And some people are just Drama kings or queens who can't let go of past events.

Angel.. that's why we have fly swatters and bug sprays.. to get rid of those pests :)

I say forgive the past, and focus on the present and future.

Ok, who's holding a grudge against me? :aw:

OH CHERI, I forgot that was you feeling hurts and left and boy, WELCOME BACK, get Raid, that will get rid of those pests. hehehhe

Angel.. that's why we have fly swatters and bug sprays.. to get rid of those pests :).

LOL! :rofl:

Good points everyone. :thumb:

:dunno: Alex, Last time I heard it was your mom. :giggle:

DreamDeaf ====>
spank2.gif
<===== Alex

:hmm: *looking at the mirror*, *scratch my head*, I see myself, seem, for everyone else, I'm invisible. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back