Why do some people do not make replies to your posts?

There are rarely more than a handful of posts per day, and a lot of them are scams or spam. To be honest, I cannot think of a better way to say this:

Train gone, sorry.

There are rarely more than a handful of posts per day, and a lot of them are scams or spam. To be honest, I cannot think of a better way to say this:

Train gone, sorry.
Most people have migrated over to FB

LOL...where you been, "Tiredman72"?...you related to "Trainman"?...Wake up you sleepy head!...Get up...get out of bed...

Trainman can create any thread and Tiredman72 is more than welcome to reply to Trainman's thread :crazy:

Yes they have gone to FB, I guess alldeaf comes seconded now, has this all deaf ever changed.

Trainman

Because Deaf/HH community in Facebook Land are busy buttheading each other over Socorro and Melissa vs Delta scandal!

Trainman, you post so many threads I ignore them all. just too much.
^^ that

You make so many mindless and incoherent posts that I had to put you on ignore. Most ofthe time the things you post are random and senseless. You just clog up the New Posts feed with nonsense.

Guys. Be nice. He was harmless. Anybody can post on this forum. I think his feelings got hurt as he hasn’t been back.

Last edited:
^^ that

You make so many mindless and incoherent posts that I had to put you on ignore. Most ofthe time the things you post are random and senseless. You just clog up the New Posts feed with nonsense.
"Clog up the new post feed." Good one. Why would anyone bother to post here when they get swarmed by "defenders of the AD protocol?" I've seen people mocked for not knowing how to use features, or coldly directed to "Where we already have a thread on this" and so on. Understand these are last gasps from people that found this website, and they're quickly shown the back door. What do you want to happen here? They ain't coming back. All those folks that use to post here 20+ times a day each? They ain't coming back here, either. So you all can gang up on anyone that pokes their head into your little treehouse, because the tree is dying, and that treehouse isn't going to stay up for long.

I think he "means well"...and yeah, he's harmless...don't think he'll be back tho'...So few of us ever post here, and agree with Alleycat and Saywhatkid..and that ol' saying? if you don't like the post then skip it over.

Back