Why do hearing guy like deaf women instead hearing?

I didn't know that most hearing guys like deaf women instead of hearing women , In my hometown hearing guys are scared or embarrassed by dating a deaf girl, but my ex husband is hearing and he said I was the first girl he ever dated that is deaf, The part I hate is he intend to keep whispering in my ears , when he knew I wouldn't be able to hear him, everytime I tell him " huh? I'm deaf " he would laugh....I don't get it....:ugh:

I didn't know that most hearing guys like deaf women instead of hearing women , In my hometown hearing guys are scared or embarrassed by dating a deaf girl, but my ex husband is hearing and he said I was the first girl he ever dated that is deaf, The part I hate is he intend to keep whispering in my ears , when he knew I wouldn't be able to hear him, everytime I tell him " huh? I'm deaf " he would laugh....I don't get it....:ugh:

True, I would say only 2 Germans, I know well who married to hearies...

A lot of hearies Germans are too scared to know deafies better... I was surprised when I saw many deafies married hearies is here or American forums... At Europe, very rarely.

True, I would say only 2 Germans, I know well who married to hearies...

A lot of hearies Germans are too scared to know deafies better... I was surprised when I saw many deafies married hearies is here or American forums... At Europe, very rarely.

Really? Arent people in Germany educated about deaf people?

one more thing... hearing guys like it when we don't have to call them all the time cuz there is always text messages and emails for that :giggle: and about music... I am sure hearing guys figured that deaf girls can't hear so don't really have to discuss about what music they like or dislike at all... ;)

I used to have a deaf girlfriend, so I can answer this.

What got me interested in her was my interest in deaf people. I always found signing fascinating, and she taught me to sign.

But my current lover is hearing, but she's learning to sign because I got her interested in that. :)

one more thing... hearing guys like it when we don't have to call them all the time cuz there is always text messages and emails for that :giggle: and about music... I am sure hearing guys figured that deaf girls can't hear so don't really have to discuss about what music they like or dislike at all... ;)
Oh really? My ex loves music.

Obviously he got a kick out of putting u down or belittling u. Glad u got rid of his stinky ass! :giggle:

I just found out that there's a deaf girl who is doing the same thing to a hearing guy. She's dating him, but sleeping around with a bunch of other deaf guys. She goes out to parties and has sex with men that she meets there, but tells her boyfriend that she's "going out with her friends". :roll:

Of course, this guy doesn't know about it because he never meets any of her deaf friends. She actually tells him, "I never liked signing. That's why I like to be with you, cuz you're just the way I like it."

I just found out that there's a deaf girl who is doing the same thing to a hearing guy. She's dating him, but sleeping around with a bunch of other deaf guys. She goes out to parties and has sex with men that she meets there, but tells her boyfriend that she's "going out with her friends". :roll:

Of course, this guy doesn't know about it because he never meets any of her deaf friends. She actually tells him, "I never liked signing. That's why I like to be with you, cuz you're just the way I like it."

Wow..that is cold.

Oh really? My ex loves music.

yeah depend on some situation but really I like to watch mtv and see whatever makes me want to dance to mtv but one day soon I hope some1 does take me out for serious dancing :roll: I am tired of being home and feeling isolated.. oh well I love to dance to slow music :cool2:

There could be many reasons.

It could be because the hearing guy is shy and find it easier for him to hook up with a deaf person than a hearing. It could be because the hearing guy have had hearing ex partners who talked too much which annoyed him, and thinks a deaf gal will solve that problem. It could be because the hearing guy, for whatever reason, feels dominant over a deaf gal because of her "disability." Or maybe the hearing guy had a pleasant experience with a deaf gal in the past that now he has a thing for deaf gals in general. I don't know, there could be many reasons. :]

it could be because the hearing guy have had hearing ex partners who talked too much which annoyed him, and thinks a deaf gal will solve that problem. Lol Alex... you are too funny... smile

In my experience…dating deaf only ( I am deaf) is BEST mainly because of equal, communication inferior. Dating a hearies could be HELL!

I love my boyfriend here, he always looking at me every day, he shows me a smile, but I don't know if he has a girlfriend hear he love her or me

I agree with you I did have my boyfriend hearing he learn little sign not much I had been with him 8 years on and off for dating so finally he brought ticket plane and moved with him since two years ago we always happy enjoy adventure sometimes and get along all the time but sometimes he had some problems issue I did care for him but later he told me communicate problems and not attractive me what he says to me I can’t believe him huh so I am good attractive women That’s why I decided to leave go and find hearing with him and good attracte I still love him lots ?? Not easy for hearing like that mostly are lucky that’s all I am still want to move back in Florida nice place warm . Something different life . That’s all

Nice they are tip share your experience life.i think maybe some guy hearing should know how sign language for communication with deaf woman when someone would like to introduce yourself for her feel like surprised......
I guess...

Really? Arent people in Germany educated about deaf people?
Pfftt! Nein, Shel90. Liebling aka darling hesitated to answer your question. I can tell you that Germans in general are too stubborn and uptight. Also, they do have a pragmatic attitude. My Bremen and Berlin relatives don't like to admit they're wrong. Hubby's Bavarian uncle and cousin are stubborn as hell.

i wonder why hearing guy like deaf women? I guess hearing guy like deaf women. They are so gentle. She always respect him at all the time for example guy is tired from long hours of work and she leave him alone.Unliked hearing women. He come home from work and she complain " you dont talk too much with me when you come home" He said but not now i am tired.. He didnt like the way she is such sensentive..
Hi spainmale....

I think depend some man hearing would like to deaf woman's do to best...

Sometime guy hearing want to how learn communication with deaf woman,

If she teach him few a months or one a year so that they simple talk and soft sweet conversation his comfortable and good on the Mood.

Sometime she is not good in English or no matter what if He tried to understand what she said.

Sometime he chat or text her when she learn everything until both growing build personal each other..
If Hearing man never harm her ..or deaf woman never harm him.
Sometime They mess up especially communication in conversation.

Better they try to understand to be honest and loyal each other.
Depends open communication and listen on her or him..

Back