Why do hearing guy like deaf women instead hearing?

spainmale

Reaction score
i wonder why hearing guy like deaf women? I guess hearing guy like deaf women. They are so gentle. She always respect him at all the time for example guy is tired from long hours of work and she leave him alone.Unliked hearing women. He come home from work and she complain " you dont talk too much with me when you come home" He said but not now i am tired.. He didnt like the way she is such sensentive..

There could be many reasons.

It could be because the hearing guy is shy and find it easier for him to hook up with a deaf person than a hearing. It could be because the hearing guy have had hearing ex partners who talked too much which annoyed him, and thinks a deaf gal will solve that problem. It could be because the hearing guy, for whatever reason, feels dominant over a deaf gal because of her "disability." Or maybe the hearing guy had a pleasant experience with a deaf gal in the past that now he has a thing for deaf gals in general. I don't know, there could be many reasons. :]

Ironically, my hearing mother chase my Deaf Dad at the beach. My Mom was very estheticism to learn sign language to communication with my Dad. They had been together for five years and got married for 35 years. My Dad has not dating with anyone since my Mom passed away in 1990.

I can see how much both of my hearing Mom and Deaf Dad love each other so much !! My Mom had a good patience with my Dad to interpreter for him during the hearing socialize. My Dad interpreter for my Mom during Deaf socialize, both of them are in two worlds experience.

My husband is hearing and I am deaf. He loves me the way I am.. He have lots of patience...Soon, next month will be our 15 yrs anniversary. I am quiet, I do like to talk.

It depends on how you mean, if the guy is actively searching a deaf woman or just met one and is attracted. I have been told that Deaf are better in bed, which my deaf friends all agree with! LOL maybe a the hearing guy heard that and is thinking, i need to hook up with a Deaf girl. The quiet thing, my deaf friends hate quiet people. Too boring.
As for me, since my bestfriend is deaf and alot of my friends are deaf i will have to either find a D/HOH boyfriend, one that is hearing but already knows sign, or one that will really work to know sign. I don't want miscommunication, anyone feeling left out or that they are being talked about. Plus this is my bestfriend, and i just met some guy, who is gonna come first? That would be my best friend. Sorry, he was my friend before, and will be my friend after you.

Well, I like hearing guys because of my reasons :)

hey Southern, u look hot :) :D

Well, I like hearing guys because of my reasons :)

hey Southern, u look hot :) :D

Yea...I agree!!

Southern, you look very good in this avatar. :) Sorry to go off topic.

I dont know any hearing guys who like deaf women specifically. The hearing guys that are with my deaf friends and even my own husband say that they fell in love with us and deafness had nothing to do with it. :dunno:

Yea...I agree!!

Southern, you look very good in this avatar. :) Sorry to go off topic.

I dont know any hearing guys who like deaf women specifically. The hearing guys that are with my deaf friends and even my own husband say that they fell in love with us and deafness had nothing to do with it. :dunno:

sorry shel, he is gay :D

Perhaps, it's the understanding that deaf and hearing people keep rumors separate?

I'm deaf. If I dated a deaf gal... every deaf person would know about it quickly and I would be pestered by them. If I had an affair with another deaf girl, everyone knows about it and gets back at me for it.

I'm hearing. If I dated a deaf gal... deaf people would know about it, but not hearing people. So, I won't be pestered by the deafies. If I had an affair with another girl, the deafies wouldn't pester me about it.

I know a deaf guy here at NTID who is dating a hearing gal. Yet, he talks to his deaf friends about how he gets to fuck her every night anytime he wants and how he gets to sleep with other deaf girls and his hearing girlfriend wouldn't know about it. This has been going on for months and this hearing gal still doesn't know about it.

I married a deaf gal not cause she was deaf. I thought she was very pretty and after I met her, and found out she was deaf, I asked her to teach me ASL. I wrote the story out somewhere in the threads a while back.

To me, there was really no reason why I feel in love with a deaf gal besides the love at 1st site.

I might get killed for this, but, maybe hearing guys like deaf gals cause they don't talk the guys ears off. Also, while having sex, a deaf gal moaning means that we are really hitting the mark. :iolol:

Can't say I know how to answer this because I'm a hearing guy myself. I don't believe thats its just hearing guys anyways. Women like deaf men also. But really I don't think it matters being deaf or not when couples get together. Its all about "Love" I do admit though, starting a new relationship with a deaf woman back in 2002 was my 1st time I was ever with a deaf woman. But it was quite a challenge also. Learning new things on how to commuicate, understanding ASL, etc.. I really like things like things like that. Makes the relationship more interesting:)

Perhaps, it's the understanding that deaf and hearing people keep rumors separate?

I'm deaf. If I dated a deaf gal... every deaf person would know about it quickly and I would be pestered by them. If I had an affair with another deaf girl, everyone knows about it and gets back at me for it.

I'm hearing. If I dated a deaf gal... deaf people would know about it, but not hearing people. So, I won't be pestered by the deafies. If I had an affair with another girl, the deafies wouldn't pester me about it.

I know a deaf guy here at NTID who is dating a hearing gal. Yet, he talks to his deaf friends about how he gets to fuck her every night anytime he wants and how he gets to sleep with other deaf girls and his hearing girlfriend wouldn't know about it. This has been going on for months and this hearing gal still doesn't know about it.

This guy needs to be :rl:

Anyways, when I first dated my hearing husband, the rumor mill was worked overtime about how I stole him from his ex fiance who was also deaf. I had people from Canada paging me asking me if that was true. I just laughed and said "Yea, I planned and planned for years to steal him from her! " Geez:ugh3:

I married a deaf gal not cause she was deaf. I thought she was very pretty and after I met her, and found out she was deaf, I asked her to teach me ASL. I wrote the story out somewhere in the threads a while back.

To me, there was really no reason why I feel in love with a deaf gal besides the love at 1st site.

I might get killed for this, but, maybe hearing guys like deaf gals cause they don't talk the guys ears off. Also, while having sex, a deaf gal moaning means that we are really hitting the mark. :iolol:

Hey!!! glad to see u back and as usual, your comments make me :rofl:

Hey!!! glad to see u back and as usual, your comments make me :rofl:
I am not fully back yet. I am getting on AD through my wife's SK. Soo, it runs slow and don't get the full affect like a computer. I am having a hard time getting internet that is cheap and useful.

My husband is hearing and I'm severely HOH. We've been married for almost 6 yrs. I'm easy going with lots of patience. He loves me for who am. He's blind in one eye, born that way.

I asked my husband why he chose me because he is hearing.. he said that because i have an awesome personality and i am beautiful.. he didnt even know I was HOH until i had to call him thru TTY the next day after i met him. He was cool as he could be and acted like nothing was different while talking thru relay. So it has nothing to do with my HOH...

Because:

* We are the best lovers
* We can really moan much louder! :giggle:
* We are better drivers
* We can really cook better too.
* We won't have to nag at our boyfriends or husbands about the noises we can't hear.
* We can't scream or yell at our boyfriends or husband over the phone, I bet they like that!! we have to go through a third party which that is relay service for the deaf.

Back