Why do God create Marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link. :)

Rose Immortal said:
Thanks for the link. :)

No problem...it is widely believed that Native Americans smoke mj in their peace pipes....that is not the case. It is tobacco (and not that crappy Marlboro tobacco either ;) )

They are beautiful plants. Too bad, people turn them into bad names.

When I was on the Native American Indian Reservation for their Pow-Wow dance and celebration. I was talking to some of the Native Americans who were in the U.S. Military or are on active military duty.

I noticed a very interesting thing. The soldiers and alots of the elders winced and turned their heads away and did not like what they saw. I turned around to see what was going on ?

I noticed a bunch of hippies coming over to buy pipes and herbal plants in small bags and the soldiers and the elders were not happy with what they were seeing.

As much as I despise and hate the hippies. They were making the Native Americans nervous and the police was not too far off and they were watching the hippies with their 1960's sunglasses, long hair and dyed t-shirts, cut jeans, Birkenstock sandals. I noticed the Native Americans did not enjoy and resented the presence of the hippies.

They clearly enjoyed my presence and thousands of another people who came to watch the Pow-Wow dance and buy some arts and crafts that the Native Americans made as well as some demonstrations of Native American cooking techniques which was a big hit with many people.

Why God created Marihuana?

Such a simple question. First to give people a narcotic and second to give people a good drug by means of which they can reach certain feelings (both when they are hopped-up and healed). Also narcotics have to exist: if a man uses a narcotic, he or she reaches special feelings = he or she transforms different energetic charges in contrast with those who are not under ifluence of it. There is one more reason: every plant is a part of all other plants - of the "plants" part of Central Cosmic Soul. All the plants together transform its energy. If we rob our Earth of the Marihuana, the energetic value of it would be missing in the plants part of CDK so that it could not be fully transformed and completed.

I see and feel the explanation but i do not have the right words to tell you better.

Pavel said:
Why God created Marihuana?

Such a simple question. First to give people a narcotic and second to give people a good drug by means of which they can reach certain feelings (both when they are hopped-up and healed). Also narcotics have to exist: if a man uses a narcotic, he or she reaches special feelings = he or she transforms different energetic charges in contrast with those who are not under ifluence of it. There is one more reason: every plant is a part of all other plants - of the "plants" part of Central Cosmic Soul. All the plants together transform its energy. If we rob our Earth of the Marihuana, the energetic value of it would be missing in the plants part of CDK so that it could not be fully transformed and completed.

I see and feel the explanation but i do not have the right words to tell you better.

Just say it is part of the environment and the marijuana plant is not the only one there are much more plants, trees everything that is legal is at stake with air pollution, illegal toxic dumping, sly corporation practices, no need to get into the hippie stuff... many people don't like to listen to hippie stuff, and everybody knows there is good medical benefits to be had from marijuana.

People want facts when it comes to the environment. Check out this website.

http://www.sierraclub.org/

and Pavel, you do have some good books under your signature. I liked the marital arts and the dogs section. :) :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back