Why do God create Marijuana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LinuxGold

Reaction score
There are definitely benefits in God's creation -- herbs that help our health.

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

What CAN Marijuana benefit us instead of abuse (being stoned)?

LinuxGold said:

Genesis 1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

What CAN Marijuana benefit us instead of abuse (being stoned)?

This has to do nothing with the marijuana. God was talking about using this seeds for FOOD for us to eat. Like beans, wheat, cherries, sugar, etc. Flour comes from wheat, chocolate comes from beans, etc.

Marijuana is out of question. Same thing with the cigarettes - out of question, too.

God does not mean that God said it is okay for you to use this seed for getting high in your head (marijuana). God means that the seeds are used for food.

Momoftwo said:
This has to do nothing with the marijuana. God was talking about using this seeds for FOOD for us to eat. Like beans, wheat, cherries, sugar, etc. Flour comes from wheat, chocolate comes from beans, etc.

Marijuana is out of question. Same thing with the cigarettes - out of question, too.

God does not mean that God said it is okay for you to use this seed for getting high in your head (marijuana). God means that the seeds are used for food.

Ok. Let's say, for example, basil, lettuce, orengo and all these herbs. I'm not saying this to encourage the use of marijuana to get stoned, or to smoke. I know God is totally against smoking and the like, but there MUST be a reason of its existance. For example, eating cocaine leaves help to boost with energy, yet healthy, not turning it into powder and abuse the living daylight out of your brain.

Marijuana Activists would point to Gensis 1:29.

I learned from real life the hard way of the true meaning of Psalm 37

Psalm 37 (King James Version)

1Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.

2For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb.

3Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.

4Delight thyself also in the LORD: and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

6And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.

7Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

8Cease from anger, and forsake wrath: fret not thyself in any wise to do evil.

9For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

10For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

11But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace.

12The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

13The LORD shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

14The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation.

15Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.

16A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

17For the arms of the wicked shall be broken: but the LORD upholdeth the righteous.

18The LORD knoweth the days of the upright: and their inheritance shall be for ever.

19They shall not be ashamed in the evil time: and in the days of famine they shall be satisfied.

20But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.

21The wicked borroweth, and payeth not again: but the righteous sheweth mercy, and giveth.

22For such as be blessed of him shall inherit the earth; and they that be cursed of him shall be cut off.

23The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and he delighteth in his way.

24Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand.

25I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread.

26He is ever merciful, and lendeth; and his seed is blessed.

27Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

28For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

29The righteous shall inherit the land, and dwell therein for ever.

30The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

31The law of his God is in his heart; none of his steps shall slide.

32The wicked watcheth the righteous, and seeketh to slay him.

33The LORD will not leave him in his hand, nor condemn him when he is judged.

34Wait on the LORD, and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land: when the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.

35I have seen the wicked in great power, and spreading himself like a green bay tree.

36Yet he passed away, and, lo, he was not: yea, I sought him, but he could not be found.

37Mark the perfect man, and behold the upright: for the end of that man is peace.

38But the transgressors shall be destroyed together: the end of the wicked shall be cut off.

39But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble.

40And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=psalm 37&version=9

There are some medical benefits from marijuana like treating glaucoma in Usher syndrome people. I am sure there are another medical beneifts that marijuana offers. I am not exactly up to date on what medical benefits marijuana offers because I have not smoked marijuana since high school. 10 years is a long time now and I did not have a medical condition. I just smoked because I liked to smoke marweed in high school. That was a very, very long time ago.

LinuxGold said:
WHAT CAN Marijuana BENEFIT us, in a way that GOD intended for Marijuana's existance?
I think you have to ask God that question, but it has 100's of medicinal and textile uses. You might ask the same thing of any grain or fruit that naturally ferments to alcohol. It's quite possible God expects some to use intoxicating substances to relieve stress, but who can answer, besides God?

LinuxGold said:

Don't forget, God is describing the plants as He originally created them, as perfect plants in a perfect environment.

After Adam and Eve fell into sin and disobeyed God, the entire environment suffered.

Genesis 3
17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; 19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

The curse corrupted the original natural purpose of many plants. It's possible that marijuana was one of those plants that God had originally designed for good purposes only but thru man's sin the use of that plant has been distorted.

Hemp still makes good rope--nothing wrong with that.

God created marijuana, and/or what about mankind created marijuana? It can be 2 or more plants to making a new breed. It's really really hard to tell that who made this plants

Not a religious type myself, but aside from medicinal (glaucoma, appetite inducement/nausea suppression, etc) and industrial (textile, etc.) uses, what about temptation? Sort of a modern-day apple, if you will.

I'm not entirely convinced that recreational use of marijuana is necessarily a horrible thing. Doesn't have to be any more damaging than alcohol, if used responsibly; but our society doesn't encourage such use.

Will the marijuana help to keep mental " alert " to stay activity instead of goin' downhill like Alzehimier ( spellin' ?? ) ? How about to keep communicatin' goin' ? Hmm ?

I see marijuana as a herb. It is a plant.

Man made beer.

God made pot.

Who do you trust?

I wish Sir Walter Raleigh never born, since he was the founder of tobacco herb and bring it to Great Britain to introduced the Queen Elizabeth The First - how to smoke tobacco.

we all will be smoking-free!!

Maybe it made for animals here? Like my dog and cats ate the grass (not that marijuna) for their upset stomaches. :D

All the argument about marijuanas good or bad. One said god made marijuana and man made beers. God made all the ingredients for man to make beers. Now, let me make it clear. Like heroin, lsd and etc. Its based on how man uses. As for medical uses, God made those for people to use for health reasoning, Luke in the bible is doctor himself. Like bark tea, or any of rememdy in the old , also indians, and other part of the world. God has a purpose, the one who abuses, is human. Agree what one said abot adam and eve, as the rest of our lives we have to face challenges. We must use it appropriately. Like meth, which many are using is evil. Those stuff like that is demon posses and destroying ur life. We have medicines and prescriptions should be using for getting well, but sadly numerous abusing themselves by addicted to them. God is all powerful and may ask why God made it?,, truth is, Satan is like a a man inticing kids to get candy, then boom, ur trapped. You may blame God, no, God isn't a force God, God left us a choice. On this earth, we are in battleground, not on people, but spiritual. That's what all of this is about.

Tamara said:
I wish Sir Walter Raleigh never born, since he was the founder of tobacco herb and bring it to Great Britain to introduced the Queen Elizabeth The First - how to smoke tobacco.

If he didn't invent it, then someone else would have invented it.

Tamara said:

Had it been used in Native American ritual prior to that? Or have I got a wrong idea about what a "peace pipe" is? (Or were those ever really used?)

Marijuana is created from the hemp seeds, and hemp and it's benefits were made illegal in the US back I think in maybe the 1930's.

The history and benefits of hemp
Bill Conde is the owner of the largest Redwood lumberyard in Oregon, and one of the few lumber men willing to admit hemp's benefits. ...
www.sdearthtimes.com/et0199/et0199s11.html

Environmental and Economic Benefits of Hemp
ENVIRONMENTAL AND ECONOMIC BENEFITS OF HEMP (MARIJUANA)
Hemp is the same plant as marijuana, ...
www.csuchico.edu/pot/hemp.html

Hemp makes clothes, ropes, paper (no need for cutting down trees), and so much more, I can't remember it all. I think even cars, and building material, this stuff is strong.

The gov't in SK, has an enourmous warehouse in which they grown marijuana, although it's not completely the same stuff as what's on the street that gives people the high, (which is used in cafe's in Holland) but nobody in Canada really know what the gov't is doing with all the marijuana in Canada.

I do know one guy who may be going to a particular doctor to get marijuana legally because he has glaucoma and really doesn't see doctors because he's in the health business - but he was also told it was make him high as a kite but as sick as a dog, so that REALLY does not sound good at all, just the description of that is horrible it's so far fetched from what even street marijuana does when you take it in moderation.

Many native healers also use plants and herbs to reach another dimension, and marijuana was only one, ............

Now when you see the Middle Eastern people always smoking on pipes, what do they use..........in their culture alcohol is forbidden!

In my frank opinion, alcoholic drinks are so much worse and more dangerous to society than marijuana or drugs.

How many people are killed by drunk drivers? Yet it continues minute by minute, those people don't care because alcohol is so legal in their minds.
How many wives are beaten or emotionally abused by their husbands who drink? How many wives are in jail for trying to defend their own children and their life from him?

Ecstacy was a drug used for married counselling in the 1980's, it's illegal now because they need more jobs for the police probably!, maybe some gov't people added more chemicals??

Who created LSD? Gov't Scientests! I think it was General Electric! not sure!
Drugs is a huge political business (with guys like Bush right at the top of the helm) that use the typcial averge workers for their passing about on the street.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back