why did will smith turned down MIT?

matajan

Reaction score

why do you ask too much questions?

why do you know so little? for a man with supposed high IQ is so embarrassing even a child with IQ of 60 is going to laugh at you...
you must be a Moron by definition, Alfred Binet stated a person with an IQ of 60 or less (actually <70) is classified as a moron, below that is imbecile (seems more fitting to you) and below is idiot which is 0 to 25....well you are well on the way in progress to be seen as equavalent as someone with 25 or lower simply by asking ridiculous questions.

So, from this there is no way that Gallaudet should have welcomed you...its more a LIE...than anything but a LIE...

Why did I turn down NAIT, even though the trade graduates there are more successful than the academic counterparts?

"While it is widely reported that Smith turned down a scholarship to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), he never applied to MIT,[9] although he was admitted to a "pre-engineering program" there.[8] According to Smith, "My mother, who worked for the School Board of Philadelphia, had a friend who was the admissions officer at MIT. I had pretty high SAT scores and they needed black kids, so I probably could have gotten in. But I had no intention of going to college."[10]"

Will Smith | Ask.com Encyclopedia

"While it is widely reported that Smith turned down a scholarship to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), he never applied to MIT,[9] although he was admitted to a "pre-engineering program" there.[8] According to Smith, "My mother, who worked for the School Board of Philadelphia, had a friend who was the admissions officer at MIT. I had pretty high SAT scores and they needed black kids, so I probably could have gotten in. But I had no intention of going to college."[10]"

that explains his fascination with sci-fi movies

Wirelessly posted

Why not email Will Smith lol

Pre-engineering program, eh? It could be MITES (Minority Introduction to Engineering and Science), a highly fucking selective free summer program for rising high school seniors from around the nation. I applied and didn't get in, but that's okay because I ended up in Cambridge anyway that summer. ^_^

you are a stalker, matajan.

Back