why did mit and rit are different?

matajan

Reaction score
Both schools are the best for techonolgy career in the world.

Why they are different but still competitive?

My ex girlfriend from san francisco who grad from mit with honor society, you should know her cuz she is deaf and member of society and dean list. She told me that no surprise rit and mit are competitive, mit is small campus but rit is large campus...

Er...why does the heck it matter? One attends a particular school that best benefits them (assuming they can afford it).

BTW - What kind of sentence is "Why did mit and rit are different?" I would have said "Why are MIT and RIT different?" :roll: There is no excuse for this sort of mistake.

I went to RIT. Not once did I ever lament over MIT. I never even gave any ivy league schools a thought.

For me, I'd rather to choose RIT over MIT. RIT has a mixed population of Deafies, hard of hearing people, and hearing people. MIT? I don't see any one going there is Deaf?

For me, I'd rather to choose RIT over MIT. RIT has a mixed population of Deafies, hard of hearing people, and hearing people. MIT? I don't see any one going there is Deaf?

*ahem*

There's me, rraja, and several of other non-AD deafies there. We may be not numerous as RIT's, but we're epic. :P :P Where can I find those qualified deaf high school students and recruit them to MIT? xD xD

*ahem*

There's me, rraja, and several of other non-AD deafies there. We may be not numerous as RIT's, but we're epic. :P :P Where can I find those qualified deaf high school students and recruit them to MIT? xD xD

First of all, I apologize if I am ignorant. I did not mean it that way.

First of all, I apologize if I am ignorant. I did not mean it that way.

That's okay. I know there isn't that many of us, and all of us tend to be oral deafies although I know a couple students who use both ASL and oral. Rraja and I are planning to take an ASL class this coming spring at the little pretty red brick school down the street. xD (a reference used here to avoid attracting a certain someone)

images

That's okay. I know there isn't that many of us, and all of us tend to be oral deafies although I know a couple students who use both ASL and oral. Rraja and I are planning to take an ASL class this coming spring at the little pretty red brick school down the street. xD (a reference used here to avoid attracting a certain someone)

That's great idea! Learning ASL is fun! Maybe you and Rraja will meet us one day. Jiro first met us ADers at a bar in Hoboken..He was a quiet man until he learns ASL. Now, he is talkative and signs pretty well. :lol: You and Rraja can, too! :)

Yes, I agree...a certain someone... :eek3: Big No No.

oddball yea you re a dog lover. ;)

Frisky, you're on posting-lolcats/dogs-pictures rampage!!!!!! xD xD Gotta watch out for the stampede of the lolzpictures soon! xD

Btw, still watching Twilight Zone nao?

lol yes i am still wathcing twilight zone..

Why are they different? Because they are different schools.

LOL.

Okay, here's a pretty good way for you tell if a university is "good" or not: ENDOWMENT. The more money a school has, the more services it can offer its students; the more it can attract top scholars to lucrative salaries; the more it can spend on research programs; etc. etc. etc. Of course there are many other factors, but since you're so stuck on classifying things and ranking them, you might as well use this.

MIT endowment: 8.3 billion
RIT endowment: 528 million

LOL.

Okay, here's a pretty good way for you tell if a university is "good" or not: ENDOWMENT. The more money a school has, the more services it can offer its students; the more it can attract top scholars to lucrative salaries; the more it can spend on research programs; etc. etc. etc. Of course there are many other factors, but since you're so stuck on classifying things and ranking them, you might as well use this.

wow, are these figures for real?
if so, i had no idea...but on other hand, as an outsider of USA, in particular we get to see a lot of 'exposure' of such places, namely 2 of which are Harvard (Fridge on television), and MIT in various films (cant remmy what are they-- heaps)..but rarely we get to see RIT being referenced...so from this advantage point of it 'endowment of budget' .... it kind of makes sense....

LOL.

My endowment is.....

Back