why did girl dump guy at college?

matajan

Reaction score
Why did girl dump guy at college?

They dump guys everywhere, not just at college!

Is this a joke, like "why did the chicken cross the road"?

Ooohh, I love these kind of jokes. Okay, I'm ready. What's the punchline?!

I'll bite. Please enlighten us with why a girl dumped a guy in college. Was it because it wasn't an ivy league school? If it was, that should tell you that ivy league students are not immune to relationship issues!

The girl needed to take a dump so she chose her man for it.

shouldyoudatehimcopy.jpg

The girl needed to take a dump so she chose her man for it.

I've heard about this before. I think it's appalling to hear about females who took a dump on their guy just because they were unable to make it to the restrooms!

I've heard about this before. I think it's appalling to hear about females who took a dump on their guy just because they were unable to make it to the restrooms!

:lol:

matajan, do me a favour, if you want to know why he did get dumped, go and ask him yourself, don't bother asking us. We don't know what happened, and we don't know who he is either. Take a hike, buddy.

matajan you should consider a career as a stand up comedian but with a slant to give relationship advices to the crowd in the bar...you'd make a killing

matajan, do me a favour, if you want to know why he did get dumped, go and ask him yourself, don't bother asking us. We don't know what happened, and we don't know who he is either. Take a hike, buddy.

+1 , Seriously, matajan...take JClarke's advice to heart. For everyone's sake ;)

Back