Why business at Sears is declining

Best place for warm comfortable clothing, and year round clothing is Uncle Sams, its a Military surplus store here in Missouri, you can find one just about anywhere here. I know of 6 of them, buy everything from MRE's, cook stoves, tents...ect... Live the great outdoors.

I wonder if we have Uncle Sam's around here but I doubt it.

is this the one? http://www.unclesams.com/

It's too bad really cuz I like Sears for the most part..... but yeah as time goes by it looks more and more like Kmart Jr lol

Best place for warm comfortable clothing, and year round clothing is Uncle Sams, its a Military surplus store here in Missouri, you can find one just about anywhere here. I know of 6 of them, buy everything from MRE's, cook stoves, tents...ect... Live the great outdoors.

I use to buy most of my cloths at a Military surplus store in the 60's and
70's . I loved the navy pea coats , I had nice an one that was long had and man it was warm . Their turtlenecks where great too and lasted forever , nothing like the crap in stores today. There was one not far from house but it closed down years ago.

881980_545357255509786_1777886027_o.jpg

remember Zayres?

Based on the year and models of cars in that parking lot..... and the fact I'm about to be 27..... No, no I do not remember Zayres.... :laugh2:

It's too bad really cuz I like Sears for the most part..... but yeah as time goes by it looks more and more like Kmart Jr lol
Yeah, Sears has excellent tools, Craftsmen and appliances, Kenmore.

What I think is that maybe it will focus on online orders only like Circuit City and other chain stores including Blockbuster that went out of business locally.

Almost everybody knows that internet steals many local businesses just like it does to USPS.

I had this store for several decades but it closed down several years ago.

Mervyns_(2).JPG

Because of the drought and the oil business so many people and companies are shut down or have moved off. It is difficult for our remaining companies to get help. Sears has about a dozen openings here for jobs.
I applied for part time online. I got an email right away. They want me to apply for more jobs. So what does anyone know about Sears and deaf applicants? There is no place on the online ap to state any needs. Hmm. I have applied again for a job putting up displays and ordering stock, some work in the stock room and minimum customer service. The ad stated it was directing customers.

Back