Who's

Taken and soon to be engage. :D

Originally posted by ChelEler
I bet it's Pimp. :naughty: :o
pointing at me??? don't get Kuifje furious lol.... I don't think it's me... it's somebody else ...

:lach: Nooooo, it's not Pimp. I thought we cleared that up ages ago. :P I wouldn't get furious, and yes it's someone else.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
Sound like me... Umm..
Just kidding.. hahaha
You used to have a CRUSH on me :D

:rofl: MsGiglz -- yes true it does sound like u but its not u -- rest easy on that gurl LOLOL -- memem still :ily: u no matter what and u know that MsGiglz!!!

as for me and my status -- was taken now single -- ex gf and i are still friendly

Married for 10 years now... and still going strong! Laughter is a key, but I believe each partner must continually earn the other's respect. One must always "like" their partner for there to be "love." We continue to say "please" and "thank you" to each other every day. Never taking each other for granted.

VERY VERY much single and staying this way for a while got me to worry abt not the grrl :)

I'm taken, 3 months with my boy :) He's a member here also, by the name of Rebel. :) He's the sweetest!!!

Ziusudra

Engaged, living together part-time (we both live with our parents, haha). I'm not sure if he's a member on here or not!

Originally posted by coyner
Engaged, living together part-time (we both live with our parents, haha). I'm not sure if he's a member on here or not!

You are engaged and you don't know if he is registered here? Better tighten your noose on him before you get the ring on his finger. :p

Back