Who's up

I suffer from chronic insomnia, have had it since i was little. Nowadays i take a sleep aid so i can get to sleep.

Sent from my LG-D851 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Whats the aid called?

I am insomnia too. I just started one years I stay up all night and morning. I went bed morning like 6 am or 8 am. Weird! But Off and on. That's life. I know nothing wrong with Chronic insomnia..

There are many people have too. Nobody perfect.

I am insomnia too. I just started one years I stay up all night and morning. I went bed morning like 6 am or 8 am. Weird! But Off and on. That's life. I know nothing wrong with Chronic insomnia..

There are many people have too. nobody perfect.
Im sure one of thise coorodo weed shoos will hwve just the right tbing to knock you out......
Keep me posted....
'-)

You're welcome! :)

Me badass? LOL I already put a avatar dracula skull! :P My favorite Brad Stoke movie Heisling Movie, different movie.

:P

Thank you draculadeaf.........badass avatar......badass!!!!
Whats your favourite vampire film?

You're welcome! :)

Me badass? LOL I already put a avatar dracula skull! :P My favorite Brad Stoke movie Heisling Movie, different movie.

:P

Nice...i love interview with vampirw...great movie...tonight i watch lost boys original...
Yeah your badass....
Wink

I have chronic insomnia and I have tried sleeping pills and weed it's up to my mind to fall asleep cause those don't work most of the time.

Sent from my LGLS990 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I have chronic insomnia and I have tried sleeping pills and weed it's up to my mind to fall asleep cause those don't work most of the time.

Black hash better for sleep,,,try an oily .heavy afghan mazar i sharif, nead it into ball, put on pin, light, when.ball is round with fire extinguish in one second, sprinkle in.boul snd enjoy with a glassof red italian wine

Last edited:
Yeah I use sleeping pills but feel overwhelm and tried get up and too much sleep.

I in time contimum nearly bed time for me that is,more nytol zolperdin drack bite my neck he end up in comma not me

Back