Who's Looking Forward To Football?!

2-0 whoo hoo No Brady, No Gronk and injured Garopollo. Go Patriots

Patriots vs Dolphins home game :D

I know very sad and he will be out for six weeks. I am confident with Jacoby Brissette :)
I don't watch football but I live in Massauchettes so if anything happen to a Pat player it's breaking news !

14329995_10153961647916309_3168775757357846436_n.jpg

^^^

Aw.... that's Rio's husband.

and his friend, WDYS.

The Vikings are first in our division, despite Teddy being out for the season. I hope the Vikings can maintain that record!

Bears suck. They lost and I think 8? Bears got hurt vs Eagles on Monday Night. What a bunch of pansies!

Bears suck. They lost and I think 8? Bears got hurt vs Eagles on Monday Night. What a bunch of pansies!

Awwww

Tonight, Texans come to Patriot nation:D

I am confident in Jacoby Brisette to get the job done. Go Patriots!

Nice to hear Patriot fans "boo" the Seahawks!

No one cheered :D

Big Brady fan here....looking forward to the season....:party:

Laura

I am super in love with my team :hug::ily:

The Jaguars finally...*at last!* fired the Coach...'ol Gus...wishing they would bring Cloughlin back...but he's getting so old...but a good Coach.
seems the theme for the Jaguars is/was..."wait until next year!"...I've waited and waited...and turned Blue...LOL...Jacksonville has an awesome Stadium (Everbank)...and a billionaire owner (Khan)...beautiful City...but with the lousiest football team.

All I wanted for Christmas was for the Bears to beat the Packers Dec 18. Did not happen. SOB!

Back