Who's Looking Forward To Football?!

True, but they better not put Gronk to doing a double backflip ninja type move to catch the ball during a preseason game :P
I doubt he will play all of preseason only for the rookies to practice . I am supporting Garopollo even though my #1 is Brady :D

It was so long ago, it no longer matters. :)

It matters to Patriot die hard fans but you have a point the next time I meet a Giants fan I can say the same thing , old game :D

Last edited:
soon enough the NFL season will open.. cant wait to see how my LA Rams does in their return home..

soon enough the NFL season will open.. cant wait to see how my LA Rams does in their return home..

I feel for the guys on the team; but the way the owner treated St. Louis during the time he owned them and the way he out right lied about conditions in St. Louis when he wanted to leave he is not entitled to winning at his new location! And then a group he is part of had the gall to ask for tax breaks for a real estate project.

I feel for the guys on the team; but the way the owner treated St. Louis during the time he owned them and the way he out right lied about conditions in St. Louis when he wanted to leave he is not entitled to winning at his new location! And then a group he is part of had the gall to ask for tax breaks for a real estate project.

And to think that they were also considering the Chargers, who riled and mistreated their fan base too.

My team is done with preseason won 3 preseason games out of 4 not too bad.

Excited for regular season but I am a little sad no Brady for 4 games suspension. I know, he will be back in Oct good to go and ready!

We won our first game of the season. Our back up QB Jimmy G did his job!

We won all our preseason games, and won our first game despite Bridgewater being out for the season. Yaya!

Bears went 1-3 in preseason. Got a big fat 1, in the losers column yesterday vs Texans.

Bears went 1-3 in preseason. Got a big fat 1, in the losers column yesterday vs Texans.

d602282ffe7b8b3b6d46a68c6b2c183a.jpg

Back