Who's got a hobby?

Dixie

Farting Snowflakes
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know alot of you here have hobbies such as off-roading in Jeeps, motorcycles and what not.

My hobby is retriever training particularly for AKC Hunt Tests and Field Trials. Awesome game to play and you are constantly on your toes. And not only that its never same dog twice and it is never same setup twice.

Right now due to financial issues, I have had to bow out from it, but I hope that one day I can get right back into it. I just hope the Super Retriever Series is still around then.

So whats your hobby??

I know alot of you here have hobbies such as off-roading in Jeeps, motorcycles and what not.

My hobby is retriever training particularly for AKC Hunt Tests and Field Trials. Awesome game to play and you are constantly on your toes. And not only that its never same dog twice and it is never same setup twice.

Right now due to financial issues, I have had to bow out from it, but I hope that one day I can get right back into it. I just hope the Super Retriever Series is still around then.

So whats your hobby??

:h5:

I want learning about retreiver training of my Chessie dogs! too :):) .. My another hobby...

Collection Orchid plants
riding my horse and
More!! :eek: :):):):)

My huge hobby that I love since I was 8 years. I use crochet of Moez afghan, (it like a picture on it for tunise) afghan, sweater, scarf and more! I love it very much that's my number one hobby, but now I have another hobby is paint on the woods and clay. Yes I can paint the any metal or stone of like angels or sport and more.

Marie

My hobbies are painting (oil, water, & acrylic) and Astrology (analyzing people's natal chart)

Well I am in between hobby now. Too many of them and cant do them all. :( My husband is growing flowers and hunting for pine tree seeds in the mountain. I am glad he needs it to keep himself busy. I guess computer is my hobby now. I love computer and learn from it.

collecting smiley faces, owls, stickers, (pins and buttons- i have over 500 of them- believe it or not lol) i also help collect trains for my son TJ .. :)

i love doing house plants.. repotted them and planting new seeds and watch them grow..

Astronomy, animals, reading books, watching movies, walking and looking at nature, creeks n etc.. reading about history stuffs..

and not to forget look for stuffs online and send to friends.. pictures and post in forums like this one! lol.. :P

My hobbies are collection WWE & other wrestling program DVDs and game shorts (worn by college/pro players)

I collect vinyl records and Pez dispensers, if that's what you might consider a hobby.

I collection World War 2 stuff mainly, helmets and weapons. I love to collection historcially weapons such as military rifles and pistols. Gotta love them...oh yeah, I love to shooting....those are my hobbies

Reading. That's basically it. Don't have that much of free time what with kids. :lol:

Computer, Japanese, Video Games, Movies, Shopping, Reading, Learning, Astrology, Buddhism, that's all I could think of, but there is pretty much more..

my hobbies are:

rock climbing
mountain biking
backpacking
woodworking
high tech gadgets
traveling

my hobbies are:

rock climbing
mountain biking
backpacking
woodworking
high tech gadgets
traveling

Do you subscribe to Backpacker magazine?? That is an awesome magazine and often I wish I could go for a backcountry hike sometime, but for now my hiking is limited to the local trails when I get the free time.

Do you subscribe to Backpacker magazine?? That is an awesome magazine and often I wish I could go for a backcountry hike sometime, but for now my hiking is limited to the local trails when I get the free time.

yup, i used to, but now i subscribe rock and ice magazines(rock climbing) and dirt rag magazines(mtn biking). :cool:

I like learning different cultural dances is one of my hobbies, like going to coffeehouse chats, computer, traveling, and learning new things. I collect anything yellow lab dog like calendars, figures and etc..

My current hobbies are:

My favorites

Reading (Internet and books)
Interior designing

causual hobbies (every now and then)
watching the Science Channel and the Cooking channel (my husband is a good influence :giggle: )
learning about law especially when it comes to educational policies
playing softball
swimming

Hobbies I would love to do if I have the time or money
Scrapbooking
taking Interior designing classes
Shopping for home decorations especially collecting designer candles

I guess u can say my major hobby is anything related to interior decorating or home renovations...

Dixi you should train my dog she in an uncontrolable hunter!

My hobbies are horses, drawing, Hunting, Fishing, and Cars!

I am hungry for hunting gold in the desert with metal detector and doing dry wash.

Back