Who's got a hobby?

Learning ASL is my hobby. Hopefully it will switch from a hobby to a way of life. I also like watching the History Channel, reading, cross stitch projects, astronomy, and driving to historical and or nature places.

My hobby is

Fishing and hunter(both big and small game)
woodmaking
collect stamps(when I was young)
read military novels by Tom Clancy

I forgot to add the last hobby. My hobby is that I love to collect I Love Lucy Items because she's funny and I love that show very much :D

Marie

My hobbies are horses, coin collection, lego of star wars and hopefully star trek.
Spedning time with my son, bowling, dancing and cross stitch.

My other hobbies outside retriever training is hiking, camping, reading books, spending time with Maddie, and engaging in good discussion on internet chat forums.

Learning ASL is my hobby. Hopefully it will switch from a hobby to a way of life. I also like watching the History Channel, reading, cross stitch projects, astronomy, and driving to historical and or nature places.

Learning ASL is still my hobby :) I love to learn and absorb as much as possible. Going to deaf socials and events are another hobby of mine. I love to work out as my hobby and collecting anything on NE Patriots.

My hobbies are skiing, bicycling, travelling, going to movies, playing pool at a bar, and car/building modeling.

my hobby are

cross stitching
reading
traveling
and biking remain me to get new tires next summer grr for my mountain bike

Hobbies: Running, soccer, my dogs, horses (hunt seat with jumpers but not now with college), skating, sports, darts (I am learning), hearts card game with my family and friends, and time with my friends (and so I must logoff - have a good night, everyone! :))

I love to do easy crossword puzzles, piece together on jigsaw puzzles, assemble objects, typing, and computer internet plus games like freecell. I used to camp, hike, and try to walk around the long block, but I am getting on my years now and I don't do them any more with my husband. My husband like to putter around in the back yard working on anything he get his hand on like being in the shack with the fireplace going. He works on his truck. He just love it. I don't know if that is his hobby, at least he is busy doing what he love to do. :cool2:

Ive also added yet another hobby to my list - photography. Its alot of fun and you dont have to be a geek to enjoy it. Now I just need some PhotoShop Pro software.

My Hobby are

riding on Motorcycle

climbing

jogging

acryl painting

cooking

reading

skiing

patchwork & quilt..............etc...........I have sooo many Hobby

I love to do easy crossword puzzles, piece together on jigsaw puzzles, assemble objects, typing, and computer internet plus games like freecell. I used to camp, hike, and try to walk around the long block, but I am getting on my years now and I don't do them any more with my husband. My husband like to putter around in the back yard working on anything he get his hand on like being in the shack with the fireplace going. He works on his truck. He just love it. I don't know if that is his hobby, at least he is busy doing what he love to do. :cool2:

that cool!

my grandma loves crossword puzzles also

My hobbies are

Knitting
social
reading
camping
walking
learning new thing

My hobby are
animation (graphic motion)
drawing
collect unusual stuffs
international films
surfer
poetry
walking
reading

Yuup

Ususally i like music,reading books,but recently i developed one more in my spare time i use to do some part time htmlwork for one client.....

:pissed: I don't have time for hobbies. :pissed: I guess my kids would be my hobby. I don't think that's a very relaxing one!! :giggle:

Back