who's gonna win NBA Championship this time?/ NBA Playoffs

Dallas Mavs! they never been world champion! let them be winner. dont be greedy! fuck ya all!~

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
@illustrator: i agree with you. Eastern Conf. is too boring... weak teams...

i think Dallas and Lakers will advance to Western Conf. Finals

yup.. no matter, any team in West Conf will win champ easy.

Originally posted by m3cca murda
i think the east conference will win, and i m going for the philadelphia 76ers

umm.. will you excuse me?

*walk into private room*
*low laughter hardly*
*walk out from the private room*

okay, we will see... ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
yup.. no matter, any team in West Conf will win champ easy.

of course. too easy ;)

SA Spurs beat Lakers. hm
NJ Nets beat boston... no question :D

Originally posted by Stevey Boy
I knew they can beat Lakers.

reallly I dont follow the basketball but I will see if Spurs can beat Lakers this time???

If anybody thinks the Mavericks is going all the way, they have NO chance of beating the Kings...why? Because the Mavericks have NO defense. I am not a fan of the Mavericks or Kings though.

Since the Magic is out, GO BOSTON!!! ;)

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
reallly I dont follow the basketball but I will see if Spurs can beat Lakers this time???

Spurs is my second support since they are Texas. :thumb:

Originally posted by DVDFreaker
If anybody thinks the Mavericks is going all the way, they have NO chance of beating the Kings...why? Because the Mavericks have NO defense. I am not a fan of the Mavericks or Kings though.

Since the Magic is out, GO BOSTON!!! ;)

Yes, I can see that Mavericks' defense getting poor - expect Najera which he is excellent in defense. Oh well...

Illustrator-I am a fan of Najera since he was from OU Sooners. Yeah, he's great but too bad the others are crappy in defense.

I have one thing to say to you guys. The SaCrEmEnTo KiNgS!!!! They will win it. Trust me. Because the LA Lakers are worned out from Minnesota the first round, and having a hard time with the Spurs right now. The Sac, they are excellent. I mean, Chris Webber's awesome. They almost beat the Lakers last year. And they added 2 new additions, Keon Clark, to battle against Shaq, and Jim Jackson, another shooter. So, I'm saying to y'all, the KINGS!!!! Anyone agree or disagree? And come and tell me, I will say whatever until I get you to agree with me.

Originally posted by illustrator
umm.. will you excuse me?

*walk into private room*
*low laughter hardly*
*walk out from the private room*

okay, we will see... ;)

lol no plm i go for the philadelphia 76ers of the east, and for the west it should be the sacramento kings, got a plm with that? everyone s entitled to their own opinions

damn, Mavericks just blew Kings down, last night!
Mavs set NBA playoff record - 83 points in first half. :eek2:

Would be nice for see San Antonio vs. Dallas as Texas teams!! *hint* Myself born and raised in Texas. :naughty:

Back