Who's going to NTID/RIT

Willy

Reaction score
this fall??

I am - going to be a freshman. ;] :dance:

good.. then i can tape you around on the tree :devil:

Just kidding.. i'm not going to NTID.. smile

Have fun at RIT, Willy!! Enjoying cruising around into the tunnels during nighttimes. :naughty:

Good luck this fall! See you around and beware of Vamprox! He's gonna hunt you down so better wear garlic and cross to avoid him, heh!

VamPyroX said:
I'm already a student there. Look me up! :thumb:

Do you know who Adam Drake is (2002 NYSSD grad)??? Hes deafblind guy, used to be my boyfriend on and off (whenever we meet in other states)... I heard from my friends that he have been talking about me non-stop like hes still in love with me but won't admit it... oh well that it is him... I don't know why he loves to talk about me...

racheleggert said:
Do you know who Adam Drake is (2002 NYSSD grad)??? Hes deafblind guy, used to be my boyfriend on and off (whenever we meet in other states)... I heard from my friends that he have been talking about me non-stop like hes still in love with me but won't admit it... oh well that it is him... I don't know why he loves to talk about me...
Yes, I know who he is. We've talked a few times, but I don't think he really knows who I am. Secondly, I don't think I've ever heard your name mentioned. Sorry.

A friend of mine will be attending RIT/NTID this fall. His name is Jesse, maybe you could hook up with him.

Im suppose to be there right now. But somehow VR screwed everything up. So, I'll have to wait till spring. I can't wait to go there! :(

Weirdo said:
Im suppose to be there right now. But somehow VR screwed everything up. So, I'll have to wait till spring. I can't wait to go there! :(
I know that feeling. At least, you don't have to suffer SVP! ;)

Hi! I always wanted to go to NTID/rit so I hope so!! I'm a sophomore in a high school.... bleh. I have alot of questions about NTID! Im me if u know the questions!

Back