Who's going to ASL Expo?

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
ASL Expo is in Birmingham, AL on Oct 18..

I am going there cuz of it my first time selling on booth there.. wish me lucky!

who is going there? so we can meet there..

What happened to Ponoma? I was going there on Oct 4th.... now it's changed.

Deafnation dominated Ponoma, CA. Check out their schedule. They already have year 2009 schedule online.

ASL expo dont have Ponoma on their list. Perhap in 2009 they will.

Deafnation dominated Ponoma, CA. Check out their schedule. They already have year 2009 schedule online.

ASL expo dont have Ponoma on their list. Perhap in 2009 they will.

Wtf, I'll post up the link. Events

Scroll down to Oct 4th

It says ASL expo. I was looking forward to it and I was gonna buy the ticket.

I believe there will be an ASL Expo here in Maryland, November 15th. Bummer because I will be out of town that weekend.:doh:

What happened to Ponoma? I was going there on Oct 4th.... now it's changed.

There's ASL expo in Ontario, CA? Is that what you mean? Deafnation finished in April I, believe. Deafnation is coming on Oct. 25th for Northern California in Pleasanton.

Wtf, I'll post up the link. Events

Scroll down to Oct 4th

It says ASL expo. I was looking forward to it and I was gonna buy the ticket.

Pasadena, CA not Pomona you confused with the city start with "P". Its ASL Expo NOT deafnation. Read it carefully!

Pasadena, CA not Pomona you confused with the city start with "P". Its ASL Expo NOT deafnation. Read it carefully!

Ok, give me all the information, website and such.

I still wanna go.

BTW, Ryan O'Callahan says hi. We're friends.

Oh you don't know everyone on New England team?

Unfortunately, no I don't too many of them. I know some guys who are not so popular like Wesly Brit that one of the AD members knows personally.

I am not going this time. TweetyBird, I wish you the best with your booth at the ASL Expo. :)

Too bad, the ASL Expo was moved to Birmingham (AL) from Atlanta. I think the location of Birmingham makes it more easier for people from surrounding states to attend and avoid the nightmare traffic jams in and around Atlanta.

not going but good luck to you! what's your income goal? let us know how it goes ... :)

Wow!!! Good luck your selling your things at booth!!! :thumb:

ASL Expo is in Birmingham, AL on Oct 18..

I am going there cuz of it my first time selling on booth there.. wish me lucky!

who is going there? so we can meet there..

Good Luck! I am sure you will do well with your sales :)

I can't go, I'll be in Turkey during that time. I'm sure you'll be making a lot of profit from selling your crafts. ;)

Back