Who's going to ASL Expo?

Darn it! Cannot go...too far! Maybe next time! :wave: Have fun!! AND GOOD LUCK with selling your ILY items!! WHOO!

if y'all chip money for me to fly there, sure, i can provide the show: surf during hurricane season which it will brings more waves for me to surf on.

droppin' jaws :]

I can't go there, hope you will meet my friend, David there. :D

Wow, my friend was gonna perform on that date and that place. Wtf happened? I'm pissed now.

Last two ASL Expo events stinked. Sorry but was told by friends and others who attended.

DeafNation and Mata Expos perform much better overall so far.

Also I went to two ASL Expo events and both stinked too. (both last yr)

At St. Paul ASL expo. I spoke with some of staff. They said they are changing a lot for next year. More visual arts added... I am not sure I grasped the concept but it will create new homey feeling.

They no longer give out 5,000 as top prize anymore... Its mainly because of IRS.

At St. Paul ASL expo. I spoke with some of staff. They said they are changing a lot for next year. More visual arts added... I am not sure I grasped the concept but it will create new homey feeling.

They no longer give out 5,000 as top prize anymore... Its mainly because of IRS.

OIC. Hope that they improve it which is severely needed to!

It would be cool if they continue offering the $5K prize... too bad.

My husband said that there is an ASL Expo in MD tmw (June 20, 2009) ...I looked up their website and dont see anything. Anyone know about it?

Back