Who's baby is that in my avatar?

saywhatkid

Huked on fonix werx!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Couple of people have asked me about the baby in my avatar. Well...

I mentioned a few months back that I would be playing catch around election time. Well...

The cat is out of the bag. At age 57, I am a daddy. I realize it is a bit abnormal to wait this long, but next year would have been more so. Also, I needed the perfect mate for this to occur. I found her, and despite a big age difference, we are, absolutely, a perfect pair. We are both delighted at our good fortune. I have truly been blessed...

2mng3ec.jpg

10nhp1t.jpg

And, of course, the baby burrito picture:

99zxid.jpg

My avatars are "off" so I wasn't even aware of the baby picture!

Very cute baby. :)

Wirelessly posted

Aww. Beautiful baby. Congratulations!

<--- Not my kid, just a fascinating pic I found of an unlikely pair!

Congrats on welcoming your son to the world! :wave:

Thank you all. I might have less time to post, but I will find out as time goes by. Right now, I am mostly a bystander, because I don't produce baby food. :sadwave:

Just letting you know that I am not letting you out of my sight.

Congratulation having a newborn baby. Beautiful baby, even if he is pink. Just go with the roll and take one step at a time being the new parents of your baby. Enjoy having a child in the house. :D

Thank you all. I might have less time to post, but I will find out as time goes by. Right now, I am mostly a bystander, because I don't produce baby food. :sadwave:

Before you know it you will will be all involved! I love the newborn phase, I still can't believe my daughter is turning 6 months on Thurs.

Wirelessly posted

Congratulations

I too am a new daddy at 57. Just about to finalize the adoption of our youngest foster child. Now we will have one of each both adopted one is going on three and the youngest is 2 1/2, almost like twins

Yeah, but you can take care of that baby food at the other end (and it doesn't smell, unlike formula byproducts). My husband would burp and change diapers so he would have his quality time with our babies.

Yeah, but you can take care of that baby food at the other end (and it doesn't smell, unlike formula byproducts). My husband would burp and change diapers so he would have his quality time with our babies.

how you manage that........older men make very good daddies got priority right

how you manage that........older men make very good daddies got priority right
Was my husband's idea/desire. Even though he had to go to work and I didn't (took a 6 month leave of absence), he would get up in the middle of the night and change her diaper (our firstborn) and bring her to me in bed to feed. Then burp her while I switched sides, hand her back to me, then put her back in her crib when she was done.

My SIL was the diaper changer the first week his son was home...at his insistance. I'm sure he still is when he's home.

Couldn't happen to a nicer guy....and little Ethan Patrick does favor you a lot.....as for ur age...never to old and children keep you young. He's gonna be the "apple of ur eye", SWK. Congrats.

Congrat SAYWHATKID! I'm sure your baby will say "SAYWHATDAD??" <grin>

Back