whooo 300 posts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LovelyBlkGal said:
Try beat NS :whistle:

Do ya wanna get all beaten up?? then hush eh! hahah

well, it took me a month to get up to 700 posts from 600 LOL

Am i a slow poster or what? LOL

i guess 300 posts to go to get to a thou posts and that will prolly happn in the fall hehe

Bowak said:

i guess 300 posts to go to get to a thou posts and that will prolly happn in the fall hehe

At the rate you're going now, you'll hit it before fall-- ;)

Also, that'll give you plenty of time to work up on a dedication once you reach that lofty milestone. :D

Bowak said:

Keep it up, Buddy and by the time you hit 1k posts, It would be great! Oh Yeah, You gotta talk your head off here in AD in order to reach to that milestone :giggle:

Congratulations on your 300 posts ! Keep postwhorin' and try your best to beat some guys' scores around here. :lol: Don't let them beat yours ! ;)

Bowak said:

well my post counting is now pas 700, so I will beat you for sure. :giggle:

LOL Bawky..looks like ya gonan chug on good to the 1000th post soon.. like RR say, ya will hit it before fall..lol....

ah you are nearly there Bowak.

seems u are doing better than me.. i had been here 2 years and i only have 1018 posts including this one.. :whistle: slow poster here..

*giving this old thread a good dusting*

*flicking lights and waving hands*

*a-hem* nine hundread posts!!

how are u all doing tonight??

Bowak if its any comfort you have more post than me:giggle:

LOL Bawky man... ya about to hit te 1000 level.. lol... keep it coming, man... by the way I ahead of ya now..lol...

*checks in....* *coughs once more*...keep it goin' dude...another 100 more to go and then..get up on the soapbox and give the 'grand' dedication. :D

~RR

Congrats on your 300th, lol.

but...

I'm hittin' 500! Lame, I know heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back