Whoa!! Dang that Halloween but beautiful!

A

AngelWolf

Man, seeing so many members are having blash up with avators as well as Sigs!!! And yet they are all beautiful!!! :bowdown:

BTW, pls do not come here without any of those for halloween!!

:giggle: :lol: J/K

I try but can't promised as I tend to forget cuz I am very busy at my work all the time that I get to forget something else! Blah lol... to make new one for new halloween sig!!

Have fun with those things!! Wonderful and hope those young kids would love to see those cute things!! If not too scary pix! :lol:

AND HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Anyway! lol

oooOOooooOOoo *bump* oh howdy there AngelWolf.

We don't have Halloween in Australia but here in alldeaf, I will have halloween. :lol:

Happy Halloween!!

Halloween is not very big thing here in Aust like you have in usa. There are some ppl would have a party for it, just for fun. I wish it is more like usa cos I find it more fun and colourful with ppl dressing up for the occasion.

wow no halloween in aussie?

Halloween is not very big thing here in Aust like you have in usa. There are some ppl would have a party for it, just for fun. I wish it is more like usa cos I find it more fun and colourful with ppl dressing up for the occasion.

Lol, Kola...that is good idea just for Alldeaf from around world!! It is no matter what u like to do for halloween from other country!! Actually, I did not thinking of other country may not have any halloween like we have here.... interesting tho!

LOL, Sherry, very funny... boo back to urself! hehe

Heehee... Moonflowr...

:ty:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lucia...

aww shucks, That excellence your avatar... Making remind me about chuckie... wanna cut you now...
:giggle:

oooOOooooOOoo *bump* oh howdy there AngelWolf.

We don't have Halloween in Australia but here in alldeaf, I will have halloween. :lol:

Happy Halloween!!

aww no halloween down there? dang.. move to USA?? :giggle:

SmileyGin... hey that cute u got there, ur sig! Halloween sig.. very pretty!

Err.. I haven't gotten around on mine yet!! Dang ...too tired lol...

Hey ...bump....oops hello sorry Kola!! Though it was just smiley that I was talking to! hehe lalal lol

Ok I got new halloween SIG!!! U can see it below and hope u all can see it, anyway! lol

*bump into somebody and then shine a torch into somebody's face* Oh hey there! AngelWolf, you signature looks great. :thumb:

:lol: Since you said that the Halloween is beautiful, BUT I THINK that the Christmas is the MOST beautiful than ALL. I just love Christmas, because it gave me a wonderful inspiration to think of Jesus Christ's birth and everythin'. It's just beautiful ! Oh, and also I can make my own beautiful signature images/avatars for Christmas, too. My imagination for Christmas is better than Halloween. LOL I :dunno: why. Heh heh

Each person who is artist for their signature images/avatars are unique. They all have DIFFERENT talents and skills. Good imaginations, too includin' yours as well. I like your signature image. :)

I thought I'd have fun designing avtars and signatures with a halloween theme. My current atvar is inspired by a poster that I saw in a local deaf club. I drew the skull.

I couldn't resist drawing a rotting head and then putting it in the o in my Happy Hallowe'en signature. I think I should have used a lighter stroke for the eyes but I thought the rotting head would add a nich ghoulish touch.

I know my atvar and signature are a bit plain but I'm using Illustrator CS 2 and still learning how to use it and the mask isn't working well for my atvar so I used a background.

I really should have adjusted the gamma to check how it'll look on the Windows platform.

Back