Who would go poll

If they had CC on all movies all the time at movie theaters would you go more?

• Yes

Votes: 14 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

Celticty

Reaction score
I am trying to figure out who would go more to movie theaters. I am using this for my project in my ASL class.

I voted no, no matter either they have CC or not but I prefer to have DVD instead of go to movie theater.

I prefer Open Caption. Any captioning that is right on the movie screen is great. Anything else sucks.

Mod note:

Thread's moved to proper location.

Probably not due to the high prices. Cant afford to go all the time like before.

Probably not all the times - I dislike being in a dark room for a long time.

I would go there a little more if i know there would be CC at all time. It is just because of my children that they want to go. I can go with them and enjoy myself watching there without wondering if CC is on or not. If there is NO cc then my hubby will take kids to there, not me. :(

I think so vote yes doesn't matter I guess dvd is submit I think so possible I don't know

Yes. We would go more and enjoy more especially if it were Open Caption.

yes for social aspect, ie going out with hearing friends... There were so many times they had invited me and i had to turn them down if there is no captions, which affects my social life.

I'd definately go a lot more, I'v been asked occassionally to go to the cinema with my hearing college friends and have had to turn down many times.
Here they show films with CC twice a week. But at ridicoulous times

Back