Who will give up thier life?

GoofyBoy3

Reaction score
There's airplane flying up the 40,000 feet. They were flying all fine and the bad weather comes up. The airplane couldn't come back because of its weather. Airplane keeps comes up and down again and again.. Finally, the airplane's bottom has come destroyed. All of the people fell and hold the bar from the bottom of their seats. The pilot told them on the speaker that they must let one person go and the balance/weight will be able to be surive to the bottom. All of the passengers were looking at each other. They saw there's one jew man there and they want to get rid of him. Because of jews...you know.. they're filithy rich and spoiled whatever.. They all were looking at him and he said.."I know..I know you all want to get rid of me. So I'll jump off! (still holding the bar)." All of the passengers got all excited they (clapped both of thier hands!)

Ps: don't get it? Clapped both of thier hands.. all of the passengers has fall out! Except that man..;)

Reminds me of a blonde joke I read once. There were 5 men and a blonde chick climbing on a mountain. Suddenly, they all suffered a rockslide and all fell. Luckily, they all managed to grab the rope that was strapped to the last hook on the wall. However, they realized that the rope wasn't strong enough to hold more than 5 people so they argued for who would let go and fall. The blonde got tired of their fighting and announced, "I'll go. You all have a wonderful life to live. Please remember me. I will die for you all!" The 5 men were so moved by her speech that they all applauded.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Reminds me of a blonde joke I read once. There were 5 men and a blonde chick climbing on a mountain. Suddenly, they all suffered a rockslide and all fell. Luckily, they all managed to grab the rope that was strapped to the last hook on the wall. However, they realized that the rope wasn't strong enough to hold more than 5 people so they argued for who would let go and fall. The blonde got tired of their fighting and announced, "I'll go. You all have a wonderful life to live. Please remember me. I will die for you all!" The 5 men were so moved by her speech that they all applauded.

That's so funny!!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! That's good one..i like this one too! glad that you broght this up. (laughs)

:laugh2: :thumb:

Back