who use VPAD?

Diehardbiker,

That's why I'm not sure about VPAD. and I'm afraid that I never know if VPAD might broken. I think I'm going with VP-200 first. then VPAD just later later later, see how many people will said something about VPAD you know their complaint. So far just one person told me that her VPAD is broken, she bought last april 2008. Thanks for helping me out.

what about VP sorenson? is VPAD better than VP sorenson?.
I'm having a hard time decide either VPAD or VP sorenson and now MVP. a old friend of mine who bought VPAD and she told me that it was broken and they can't fix her VPAD. I'm like geez, I don't know If I want to get VPAD. I want a peace of mind you know. what will happens if VPAD is broken, will they fix it for free or what?.

If the VPAD is broken, you can even call the Viable Service to get a replacement, but remember, let your friend know, all VPADs within a year will be eligible for a replacement, if the VPAD is defective. It is all under warranty.

If the VPAD is broken, you can even call the Viable Service to get a replacement, but remember, let your friend know, all VPADs within a year will be eligible for a replacement, if the VPAD is defective. It is all under warranty.

They didn't say anything about replacement or warranty for VPAD. I will let my friend know about this too. Thanks JClarke.

Oh your welcome, Meyag2.

Diehardbiker,

That's why I'm not sure about VPAD. and I'm afraid that I never know if VPAD might broken. I think I'm going with VP-200 first. then VPAD just later later later, see how many people will said something about VPAD you know their complaint. So far just one person told me that her VPAD is broken, she bought last april 2008. Thanks for helping me out.

The best price in the world is... FREE

Sorenson offers free VP-200, free lifetime technical support that NEVER closes (yes! Even holidays), free service, and if need replacement you won't even have to pay a penny.

You decide...

You're right but Life isn't free for everything... SVP is good for home location but what if you're not home and need to make a call outside of your home? VPAD+ is there for your needs. I personally had used the VPAD+ that included WiFi and I called my partner thru VPAD+ from my car and it was very clear and nice. I'm looking forward to see Viable keep on growing... I'm proud to be a Viable Colorado Representative.

You're right but Life isn't free for everything... SVP is good for home location but what if you're not home and need to make a call outside of your home? VPAD+ is there for your needs. I personally had used the VPAD+ that included WiFi and I called my partner thru VPAD+ from my car and it was very clear and nice. I'm looking forward to see Viable keep on growing... I'm proud to be a Viable Colorado Representative.

An positive feedback from a VPAD+ user, excellent! :D

Oh ok...Thanks JClarke :)

I'm heading to bed soon. G'day to you tmw.

I still wait to get new VPAD+ soon but lack of battery pack included. Viable Sales told me that current battery pack is no longer to sell but they will look for other better battery pack. They will announce it later.

Only in VPAD+, not the first version of VPAD.

You're right... If anyone still has VPAD, you can still can purchase a WiFi to connect to your VPAD but the problems is when you go to hotspot areas such like Starbucks, when connecting to WiFi, the first thing that will pop up in web browser is a login to use their WiFi service which mean you have to pay for it. I did that so fook it so I drove through the neighborhood nearby my work during my lunch time and found a spot where I can use VPAD+ free Wifi area heh. If you don't mind going without web browser then you can purchase WiFi to stick with orginial VPAD unless go for better one, go with VPAD+. Like I mentioned recently, that I'm a proud to be a Colorado Viable Representative. Recently I got 4 VPAD+ that I will be installing for customers. One of the VPAD+ had a minor problem, I refused to give to customer so I'm waiting for my boss to send me another replacement so I can send the problem VPAD+ back and make SURE all customer are SATISFIED. That's my priority!

I still wait to get new VPAD+ soon but lack of battery pack included. Viable Sales told me that current battery pack is no longer to sell but they will look for other better battery pack. They will announce it later.

When did the Viable Sales told you that? If it was few weeks ago, you probably could check back again sooner. Because one day I was asking when will VPAD+ comes out, they can't give a guarantee date but mentioned soon, then the next day they announced VPAD+ is ready for ordering. So Viable don't want to give customer a guarantee date and it something comes up, they dont want to tell the customer that it's being postponed which it'll be bad news for them.

You're right... If anyone still has VPAD, you can still can purchase a WiFi to connect to your VPAD but the problems is when you go to hotspot areas such like Starbucks, when connecting to WiFi, the first thing that will pop up in web browser is a login to use their WiFi service which mean you have to pay for it. I did that so fook it so I drove through the neighborhood nearby my work during my lunch time and found a spot where I can use VPAD+ free Wifi area heh. If you don't mind going without web browser then you can purchase WiFi to stick with orginial VPAD unless go for better one, go with VPAD+. Like I mentioned recently, that I'm a proud to be a Colorado Viable Representative. Recently I got 4 VPAD+ that I will be installing for customers. One of the VPAD+ had a minor problem, I refused to give to customer so I'm waiting for my boss to send me another replacement so I can send the problem VPAD+ back and make SURE all customer are SATISFIED. That's my priority!

Good job, you become Viable representative. I'm Purple representative like Nathan now. I told Viable Sale to ship all VPAD+s to me because reason of my experience of network for installing Sorenson VPs to all customers. but they said that rep would give all of VPADs to me before installing myself. Why are rep stopping to visit at customers instead of shipping?

When MVP comes out? I am waiting for those products to come, if I didn't like them I'll get VPAD+ with discount rate.

When did the Viable Sales told you that? If it was few weeks ago, you probably could check back again sooner. Because one day I was asking when will VPAD+ comes out, they can't give a guarantee date but mentioned soon, then the next day they announced VPAD+ is ready for ordering. So Viable don't want to give customer a guarantee date and it something comes up, they dont want to tell the customer that it's being postponed which it'll be bad news for them.

I had question to Viable Sales Erik about battery pack last few days ago. Many customers need battery packs

I like your priority, Mr Viable. :lol: I own a VPAD (not the VPAD+) which is one of the good ones, not the bad ones, I have two bad defective ones though. My VPAD has been excellent to me, has no trouble and it works beautifully with my Dlink wifi adaptor. Yes, I have VPAD in australia ;) It works just fine down here. :D I love them.

When MVP comes out? I am waiting for those products to come, if I didn't like them I'll get VPAD+ with discount rate.

Authentic, VPAD is an excellent device despite if you don't like MVP. Always the best. VRS and the VP comanpies are in competitive level to provide the best device in technology for the deaf and hard of hearing community.

Good job, you become Viable representative. I'm Purple representative like Nathan now. I told Viable Sale to ship all VPAD+s to me because reason of my experience of network for installing Sorenson VPs to all customers. but they said that rep would give all of VPADs to me before installing myself. Why are rep stopping to visit at customers instead of shipping?

That's what I am curious.

I had question to Viable Sales Erik about battery pack last few days ago. Many customers need battery packs

Becuase the VPAD+ now have wifi included and the web browser, so that is why they would be able to use it wirelessly at the hotspots now, since the VPAD couldn't, but the VPADs without wifi is still good for the homes though.

If I get my vpad+ discount for $100, then I'd buy. Since their website says VPAD+ cost $600, I would rather to buy a MacBook Air for $900, and download the viable program in MacBook Air to make relay calls. Think Hard! :)

If I get my vpad+ discount for $100, then I'd buy. Since their website says VPAD+ cost $600, I would rather to buy a MacBook Air for $900, and download the viable program in MacBook Air to make relay calls. Think Hard! :)

Already have both of the Viable products ;)

but ViableVision software for PC only.

Chevy57's right and HOVRS VideoSign software will work for mac via widget. Viable only allow xMeeting for Mac computers.

Back