Who Loves Mac (macintosh By Apple)?

JulJoy84

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Juliet. It has been so long time that I haven't used here. I just found out that here updated when I came back here and look so better and nice. I've decided to come back here and ask if anyone loves Mac. Just wanted to see how many Alldeaf users here who use Mac computer. I've recently bought a MacBook from eBay online that I won a bid for the first time yay! I updated on the internet to El Capitan on MacBook when i received it. I was very excited to use Mac again since back in 2008 I had an iBook G4. I had it for 8 years then now have a different MacBook. I realized I don't like Windows anymore for reasons. I fell in love with Mac OS X. Well, I am not worried what anyone thinks or say about what I wrote this. Please don't be put off by the negative comments...thank you! :)

I'm not, brother has been a mac user for years, dad maybe the last 4-5 years not sure. He hates El Capitan though. I don't mind using the mac when I need to- not too hard to use but prefer Windows as in my field that is what's generally used (since I have zero professional testing experience with Apple mobile products...).

Apple fanboy here. :ugh3:

I think Apple makes great products. I personally have a MacBook Pro, Mac Pro 2010, iPad Mini and iPhone.

Anyone have Facebook Messenger on Messages that used to have iChat in similar program? Did it work?

Oh sorry my bad I was airhead lol. I'm trying to find a good app for Facebook messenger with pop up but I have recently seen some apps from app store are not free.

I don't use messenger software anymore.

That's ok.. :) Adium is free, but I haven't bother with it because there's no point to use just Facebook when I don't use AIM, Yahoo, MSN anymore. Facebook and text pretty much took over the messengers these days.

Yeah I just use FB and text. And all emails come to my phone. I have an iPhone. It seems to do everything I want it to do. :)

I am an Apple fan here! I recently, bought the Macpro notebook and has been iPhone user for three years. I love it!

That's ok.. :) Adium is free, but I haven't bother with it because there's no point to use just Facebook when I don't use AIM, Yahoo, MSN anymore. Facebook and text pretty much took over the messengers these days.

I still do AIM because I communicate with my dad once in a week. With mom.. occassionally. Once my parents die, then I retire my AIM for good.

I still do AIM because I communicate with my dad once in a week. With mom.. occassionally. Once my parents die, then I retire my AIM for good.

I did the same with my dad with AIM, now we use text.

I didn't get notifications to let me know when anyone just posted my thread from e-mail but I got it some notifications not all through my e-mail that is odd.

I didn't get notifications to let me know when anyone just posted my thread from e-mail but I got it some notifications not all through my e-mail that is odd.
You will get a notification with this one .

I am going to get an iPad later and ditch my LG tablet. My dad got an IMac he loves it! I am happy he took my suggestion and now , I need to work on my mom to get an iPhone :giggle:

I've rarely used a mac. But when I was at NTID at RIT to study graphic design, they have a lot of macs in their classrooms and I learned to use one. At first I hated it, but now that I got used to it, I absolutely love it. In fact, I find macs MUCH better than PCs lol I even bought my own macbook pro when I was on campus. It's a 2011 version, but I plan to save up for a new iMac desktop one day. Along with photoshop and illustrator. ;)

Back