Who Loves Mac (macintosh By Apple)?

Yeah I saw it at NTID back in 2004 when I was in Explore Your Future (EYF) program and started attending there from 2005 to 2006 then I decided to leave of absence (LOA) for reasons. Well, I supposed to chose Graphic Design for my first major but I decided to chose Business instead of it. Now I have been wanting to study graphic design when I try to go back to school this fall as I hopefully. I've experienced to use Photoshop that I did some my artworks but need more learn other stuff. I really enjoyed doing Photoshop.

I've rarely used a mac. But when I was at NTID at RIT to study graphic design, they have a lot of macs in their classrooms and I learned to use one. At first I hated it, but now that I got used to it, I absolutely love it. In fact, I find macs MUCH better than PCs lol I even bought my own macbook pro when I was on campus. It's a 2011 version, but I plan to save up for a new iMac desktop one day. Along with photoshop and illustrator. ;)

I would love a Mac but my goodness, when did they become so gosh darn expensive!? :eek:

I understand what you saying iMaisie. I have seen a lot of cheap used Mac laptops and iMac on e-Bay online between $200 and $500. I recently bought mine from e-Bay online that I won a bid for the first time. They were cheap. I upgraded on the internet to El capitan on MacBook. They are running very well for several weeks when I started getting it. It's better than nothing that is why I couldn't afford a very new MacBook laptop. Maybe can get loan or ask your Vocational Rehabilitation service to buy a Mac for you.

Last edited:
Apple fanboy here as well. I've been an apple user since over 25 years. My first computer was an Atari. Not a game console, an actual desktop computer. I currently have a 6 year old Mac mini running the most current Mac OS X. I also have a iPhone 6 too. :)

I used to be a die hard Android phone user and I used Windows for a long time on my computers. I jokingly ridiculed my best friend about using Apple products since she had an iPhone and a MacBook Air. The last laugh is on me though as now I use a MacBook Air myself and I love it. I like to be able to do things in the terminal like mess around with C code without having to install a compiler etc. and I also like how efficient the OS is in terms of resources used. I also have an iPhone 6, and iPad Air 2 and an Apple Watch. My best friend laughs at me now :P

I used to be a die hard Android phone user and I used Windows for a long time on my computers. I jokingly ridiculed my best friend about using Apple products since she had an iPhone and a MacBook Air. The last laugh is on me though as now I use a MacBook Air myself and I love it. I like to be able to do things in the terminal like mess around with C code without having to install a compiler etc. and I also like how efficient the OS is in terms of resources used. I also have an iPhone 6, and iPad Air 2 and an Apple Watch. My best friend laughs at me now :P

A few of my friends ended up as a Mac user as well. I let them talk until they see what I meant.

I've had my MacBook Air for a few years, and been happy with it. I put El Capitan on my iMac, but don't like that so much. It feels and behaves a little different. I like having something **ix based (I often write small programs for work) that is supported well for hardware and software. It is more expensive, but they do have more requirements to help keep quality up of third party products.

Haha! That's so funny! I have an iPhone too! So glad that you could use Apple products now. :)

Yeah true! I understand what you saying. I noticed it because I've tried to find some write programs, also make a movie like put a lot of pictures and videos that I record personal from my phone includes all together and photo editing stuff programs but they are annoying saying require to pay a monthly or a time that makes me feel sometimes like frustrated lol.

I've had my MacBook Air for a few years, and been happy with it. I put El Capitan on my iMac, but don't like that so much. It feels and behaves a little different. I like having something **ix based (I often write small programs for work) that is supported well for hardware and software. It is more expensive, but they do have more requirements to help keep quality up of third party products.

Back