who live in California, Yes there is deaf events

XBGMER

Reaction score
if you are boredom or something, why not you go to Sacramento's slient dart for deaf social and playing dart tourment also. here site is http://www.geocities.com/sacdart4deaf/

Attachments

• sidekick with fully color 2.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 56
If anyone is in Southern California there is a coffee night in Claremont. 665 E. Foothill Blvd. Claremont,Ca. Every Second and Fourth Friday. It starts at 6:30pm, everyone is welcome...

If anyone is in Southern California there is a coffee night in Claremont. 665 E. Foothill Blvd. Claremont,Ca. Every Second and Fourth Friday. It starts at 6:30pm, everyone is welcome...

Good to know! What kind of building is it in?

I live Orange County (Southern California), oh boy very far too you! :shock:

I live Orange County (Southern California), oh boy very far too you! :shock:

They have Deaf night in Brea every thursday night around 9:30ish pm. I will try to post the address. I need to find it. We meet up at Starbucks on Brea Blvd. and Imperial Highway, then go to the sports bar.

it is called "Silent & Loud [SnL]"
I went them last year, but now no more, only few people :-(

They have Deaf night in Brea every thursday night around 9:30ish pm. I will try to post the address. I need to find it. We meet up at Starbucks on Brea Blvd. and Imperial Highway, then go to the sports bar.

Hi, I live in Porterville, California, and now I m deaf here. I can't go to Sacramento, Ca because I do not have a car or so very too far :(

Back