Who likes tattoo? do u have any?

kat on LA ink covered and so clever i dont think any space for more.my niece just had lazer to remove some she in agony...watching kat she use different colours rather than standard blue so i not understand why they dont use flesh colour ink to cover them or that to simplistic..
i intend get my little flower my friend doing the same cos we closer than sisters and this little flower to celebrate it..
i just see pic of elderly lady who got paisly tats covering every bit of her body(i mean every bit) apart from face she also got piecings in places that bring tears to eyes,she looked awful

I have a tiger tattoo above my right ankle. My favorite interpreter suggested me to a tattoo shop in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ to get one from a local owner/tattoo artist. He is a well known to locals and his tattoo shop is voted as the best in Ocean County on three years straight.

I have been wanted to get a tattoo when I was a little girl (10 years old) as I first saw my older brother having his first tattoo at 16. I have waited for it so long because I am picky and I carefully inspected some tattoo shops until my terp mentioned it.

I got the second tattoo in Las Vegas one year later after getting my first one in NJ. It is a Chinese symbol of "warrior" on my upper back.

Unfortunately, one year ago, I fell down the stairs at NYC Penn Station and broke my right ankle where my tiger tattoo was placed on. I had a surgery and wee tiny cut across tiger's paw. Sighs.

Oh, well. Shit happens. I'd rather leave my mini "defective" tiger tattoo alone.

I have 6 and want more, My wife paid for my last one.
They all have meanings.

Cant find the tiger tat or the bull skull across my back yet,

Back