Who likes tattoo? do u have any?

pink-studs

Reaction score
im no ink addict , but i do have a thing for tattoos... i have 6 in total and probably be geting more in the futre.

Henna tattoos are pretty nice too.

I admire them but sometimes think I should get one.

oh yes I will be getting one but just not now. it's $$$$

yeah get it guys but they do have a bad side - not sure if this will make sense to u, but the pain is kinda addictive. With the 1st one, everyone is usually very cared and hesitant but after getting it done and goin thru the process of taking care of it. it is very tempting to get another one.

i think its more meaningful if u have your own design too....
hey Jiro when u finally get one, show us wat u got hey :)

yeah get it guys but they do have a bad side - not sure if this will make sense to u, but the pain is kinda addictive. With the 1st one, everyone is usually very cared and hesitant but after getting it done and goin thru the process of taking care of it. it is very tempting to get another one.
oh my... you masochist? :-o

i think its more meaningful if u have your own design too....
hey Jiro when u finally get one, show us wat u got hey :)
I agree! I have this design in mind but I think to most people - it's very depressing :aw:

when r u gonna get that 1/2 finished off? hehhehehehe is it one of those big ones? nthat covers the whole arm/leg/back or something

oh my... you masochist? :-o

I agree! I have this design in mind but I think to most people - it's very depressing :aw:

ahhh who cares what other people think... as long as the meaning is good for u.... you're the one getting ink not them hehheheehheehe.... worst they'll just think you're another weirdo:giggle:

when r u gonna get that 1/2 finished off? hehhehehehe is it one of those big ones? nthat covers the whole arm/leg/back or something
Haha, no that isn't quite what it means. It's the one I regretted. :aw:

Hey studs, I wonder if you would share us your tattoos if you have some? :hmm:

oh i thought we had to do it in the other forum...:lol:

here's some not-so-good shots taken ages ago from my BB
the last 2 i jus got it done a months ago, the heart one is my own design and the music one i re-arrange the notes to make more sense. I have another one on my chest... not showing :giggle:

oh i thought we had to do it in the other forum...:lol:

here's some not-so-good shots taken ages ago from my BB
the last 2 i jus got it done a months ago, the heart one is my own design and the music one i re-arrange the notes to make more sense. I have another one on my chest... not showing :giggle:
:hmm: is it me, or is there no pictures showing?

I have a tiger tattoo above my right ankle. My favorite interpreter suggested me to a tattoo shop in Point Pleasant Beach, NJ to get one from a local owner/tattoo artist. He is a well known to locals and his tattoo shop is voted as the best in Ocean County on three years straight.

I have been wanted to get a tattoo when I was a little girl (10 years old) as I first saw my older brother having his first tattoo at 16. I have waited for it so long because I am picky and I carefully inspected some tattoo shops until my terp mentioned it.

Back