Who like ER or Baywatch show?

Willy

Reaction score
I do!! ER Rating: 10 out of 10!!! Baywatch Rating: 10 out of 10!!!

I like E.R. There was one show I saw a few months ago that I thought was funny. One scene showed a woman dropping off her husband. They were both on their way to a gun (weapons) convention. The husband accidentally shot himself and needed medical attention. When they arrived at the hospital in their SUV, they carried the husband in and the wife followed. They wife wanted to bring in a bag full of guns because they both feared that people would steal the guns. For security reasons, they left the bag full of guns behind the front desk. During the show, the guy at the front desk (the big goofy guy) was looking at one of the guns. It was a rifle-like rocket launcher. He was pointing it all over the place and his co-workers were telling him to be careful. He reminded them that all the guns were not loaded and empty. He then looked down and pressed a button out of curiousity. The rocket launcher went off... a rocket flew out... went through the glass of the front desk... went down the hallway... through the little glass window on the door at the end of the hallway leading outside... through the window of the SUV of the gun couple... BLOWING UP THE SUV!

ER is better than baywatch I don't want to watch and see pamela anderson showin off her big boobs :roll: blahhh ;)

I used to watch Baywatch all the time :thumb: but now they don't air it much on USA network anymore :(

My friend use to watch it all the time back home, my mom watches it all the time.. Just don't like it.

I like ER is better than Baywatch because it is alright to me from Baywatch. that is all. :)

I used to watch Baywatch, it wasn't bad til the last few seasons it just wasn't interesting anymore. I prefer ER over Baywatch :) I like to watch ER, although I haven't seen it for a while, I keep missing the episodes cuz always things for me to do and I forget all about it coming on grr..:(

first at all, willy, you posted the hoosters that you think they crushed on you..now you asked for a rate on baywatch show...you dream too much about women :lol:

I for one like Baywatch cuz of all the fine sexy women there in their tight-ass swimsuits and i also like er cuz it a cool show....:boink: :mynigga:
all hail OMEGA:bowdown:

Back