who is the hell is Daryl Martin?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesx007

Reaction score
Who is Daryl Martin!?!?

he's my roommate- so I need to know! *argh* (muttering) PLEASE DO im me at Jamesx002 if anyone know anything!

James, I don't understand.....how is it that you have a room-mate about whom you know nothing?

Why dont you ask him who he is? That way you can know about him.

geez, thank god, you aren't my roommate. it would be embrassed if my roommate ask deaf forum about me. what if daryl martin is a member of ad.com

:dunno: Why don't you ask him yourself? How could you expect us on AD to know who your roommate is? :P

Jimmy is going to Gally so by roomie he means his Gally roomie. Daryl was picked at random, i suppose - hence his asking who Daryl is :) Play nice, please?

Originally posted by pinkster
Jimmy is going to Gally so by roomie he means his Gally roomie. Daryl was picked at random, i suppose - hence his asking who Daryl is :) Play nice, please?

thanks for clearing that up for the rest of us :o

geez, i know he went to gallaudet and i know that's his gallaudet roommate. i ain't stupid and like i say thats embrassed to ask other deaf forums who he is.

Pinkster, play nice, huh? Well how nice is it of this poster to use someone's real name over the Internet?

I suppose it might not have been a wise idea, but you cant say everyone who posts on here has done bright things with their postings. :)

I dont blame for James to ask all because gally is deaf commuity and he thought, ALLDEAF..maybe they'll know.

With the part HELL... maybe that sound insulting but he really meant a BIG TIME PUZZLED about who is this person.

So, for all of you out there, I know James and please just come in here and say oh hey, I know this person ..yak yak then that be it. If u dont like it.. just say nothing, please. If cant be nice in here..then I'll see why I actually left this thing. I might join another message board or just quiet down myself for awhile until everything is where I want it to be. Anyway, this thread isn't about me.. its about James. Better be nice.... like what Pinkster said.

But it's not nice to say the full name on public internet. I wouldn't want my name shown on the internet without me knowing about it. :ugh:

Originally posted by ChelEler
But it's not nice to say the full name on public internet. I wouldn't want my name shown on the internet without me knowing about it. :ugh:

I certainly agree with you. :ugh: I can't image if Daryl Martin finds this out. Would be freak out and furious. :(

Guys, all Jimmy was asking if any of you know this guy, he might have take a wrong approach. I understand how you felt it's wrong to use a full name on internet and be freaked out about it. I know Jimmy for a long time and he has been a such good friend to me. He just need to know who's his roommate so he could talk to him about what to bring to Gallaudet. That's all there is to it.

By the way...it turns out Daryl isn't his roommate anymore since the housing made mistake and I don't know how it happened. His roommate is on pending for now.

As Jams said, 'Play nice, guys'.

MOD: I got rid of all degrading posts and also some posts that are unrelated to this person. I locked this thread since there is no further discussion required since both won't be roommates together.

jamesx007,

PM me if you want this thread reopened just in case that housing authority puts you both back together. Enjoy the rest of the day. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back