Who is single here?

LeezaC here, I want to say how sorry I am to hear about your recent breakup with Calvin. I was out of the loop for a while and not keeping up with my reading on AllDeaf. You and Calvin were a beautiful all-American (perfect or ideal) Deaf couple I have known to talk with online. You're right, time will heal. Kids are your priority especially your autustic son. Being in a romantic/intimate relationship is not easy for all of us if it happens to be the right or wrong person. I love you, Jol, I know you will be okay.

My Two Cents,
LeezaC

Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship. Am I happy? I don't know. Only time will tell and time will heal. So, right now I am moving on with my life. I'm going to focus on my kids and myself. I need the time to heal with the heartbreak and the pain.

So, I'm here to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. Right now, I am not ready to get myself into anything else. I'm sorry this has to be done but I feel that it is time for me to put my life in order and to hope for the best.

It does not mean that I will forget about you guys because I won't. It's just that I have been going through a lot of stuffs lately, and lately, I've been on the emotional roller coaster. I will be back when I am completely healed and anew. How long will that be? I don't know how long it will take. It will take a while.

I hope you guys will understand why I'm doing this. Take Care. ;) :wave:

Desperate Being Single

Some of you have a funny way of showing how desperate you are in trying to find someone special by broadcasting your feelings on here. "I am not able to find a man or a woman to fall in love. Please help me!" What the f*** is that supposed to help to find someone?

It is understandable and maybe normal to be desperate once in a while if you are out of the loop from a relationship you haven't been in for a while. I have been out of a relationship I was with my ex-boyfriend since May of this year. I am ready to try again. I want to find a man who isn't afraid of me being in a wheelchair, isn't afraid to have an intimate relationship, and the whole 9 yards. I am never married, I was engaged twice to two different men: one was hearing and one was deaf. I'd like to date with a deaf guy who respects me and make me laugh at a joke. I have a profile on DSC but it is not helping me much. I got few hits on men who are from California where I am from, few of them aren't my type. It is best to let nature do its own way to find our Mr. or Ms. Right. Just thought I'd give two cents on here.

My Two Cents,
LeezaC

Some of you have a funny way of showing how desperate you are in trying to find someone special by broadcasting your feelings on here. "I am not able to find a man or a woman to fall in love. Please help me!" What the f*** is that supposed to help to find someone?

:gpost:!!

I don't come into this thread very much but I'm sorry, Jolie, and Sequoias for your misfortunes. Chin up!

i'm single for two years now, and just start to ready for realtionship but b4 that, i wasn't ready for anything but now i am. :)

Hi, I am single I am looking for a right man to marry me :) I feel like I am ready to marry and have beautiful family :D

No shit lol. I am still single for almost 7 months. I am close to 30's now and would like to have family with right woman :D

It is so nice to see the love and support for those who went thru a recent break-up. That was great to read! :)

Since i've wanting to get serious about 4 years.
Well,i have my eyes for someone right know, but its complicated..

I've been single for about 5 months now. It's been a while, but I know some of you have been single for a few years.

What?!? Sequioas, Jollie77 and Scuba are single now, sorry to hear. That is life, I guess.

I enjoy the single life =)

After my girlfriend decided to break up with me for bullshit reasons im finally single

Im single an love it. But I would rather be with someone, I get lonely sometimes

I have been single since Nov.2006. But 2 month ago, my single life was over for I find a BF from a web.

Back