Who is single here?

QUOTE=Northstar;837849]Harrrr Ocean ya know me, joking around... hahaha...[/QUOTE]

:giggle::giggle:

Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship. Am I happy? I don't know. Only time will tell and time will heal. So, right now I am moving on with my life. I'm going to focus on my kids and myself. I need the time to heal with the heartbreak and the pain.

So, I'm here to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. Right now, I am not ready to get myself into anything else. I'm sorry this has to be done but I feel that it is time for me to put my life in order and to hope for the best.

It does not mean that I will forget about you guys because I won't. It's just that I have been going through a lot of stuffs lately, and lately, I've been on the emotional roller coaster. I will be back when I am completely healed and anew. How long will that be? I don't know how long it will take. It will take a while.

I hope you guys will understand why I'm doing this. Take Care. ;) :wave:

Hey Jolie,

I'm sorry about this. Take your time and take it easy, and come back when you are ready.

:hug:

Oh my dear after reading the part of whole thread here.

*total speechless* :(

Sequoias, Deafsuba & Jolie_77, I'm very sorry to hear about this... I cannot beleive it because I know you all are such lovely couple. Jolie_77, I met you & Calvin in real life - you both are wonderful couple... Hard beleive that you and he are not longer together... :(

Oh my dear after reading the part of whole thread here.

*total speechless* :(

Sequoias, Deafsuba & Jolie_77, I'm very sorry to hear about this... I cannot beleive it because I know you all are such lovely couple. Jolie_77, I met you & Calvin in real life - you both are wonderful couple... Hard beleive that you and he are not longer together... :(

It's all good, everyone comes and goes....so that's life. :) Thanks by the way.

Sequoias

Pardoned me...I wasn't makin' fun of anyone, you misunderstand my grammers here... It said Who is Sinlge and I said Not me, I'm sayin' I'm not single, it's a cute sense of humors, geez!!!

I did not say or write anything to offense anyone who's single, shakin' my head!

P.S. I did not make no comments on singles people, but myself that's all, good grief!

:ugh3: Don't make fun of the singles.

Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship.

What!!!??? When did this happened??? My God Jolie I'm so sorry, My heart goes out to you big time. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for ya. Man I'm far behind in the news... :(

Back on Topic. As for me I've been dating. *won't say a word* and no one from alldeaf, so don't even try to guess.

Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship. Am I happy? I don't know. Only time will tell and time will heal. So, right now I am moving on with my life. I'm going to focus on my kids and myself. I need the time to heal with the heartbreak and the pain.

So, I'm here to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. Right now, I am not ready to get myself into anything else. I'm sorry this has to be done but I feel that it is time for me to put my life in order and to hope for the best.

It does not mean that I will forget about you guys because I won't. It's just that I have been going through a lot of stuffs lately, and lately, I've been on the emotional roller coaster. I will be back when I am completely healed and anew. How long will that be? I don't know how long it will take. It will take a while.

I do undy how you feel abt that right now and take ur time for while till you feel heal then come back with us when you have time :) and take care of urself and don't let you down ok and you will be fine soon chica and hang in there :hug:

Hi,

*ouch* I did read your post. It make my heart hurt... come over here :hug: be postive thinking.
I know, It is not easy for Relationship.
True true true, I am afraid about this Relationship, If I am with a date Man. I don´t want hurt him, if It is not work out *aaargh* :run: that is suxs!!

I wanted to say, Thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts. It means a lot to me. :grouphug:

As of now, I'm okay but yet, I'm still going through the healing process. It's never easy to go through this and to acknowledge this but in the end, I know I will be a better person and to learn through this.

:)

Btw, I'll be popping in here from time to time to see how things goes. Have a great day. ;)

oh my god jolie i wouldn't image that you and calvin broke up i am so sorry about that here is my HUGS take your time to heal i know what is like to break up from long time relationship smile hugs again

congrate cheri :D

for me i am still single oh well

It's all good, everyone comes and goes....so that's life. :) Thanks by the way.

Seq...... :hug: I didnt know I mean that I didnt realized that you and your ex aren't together that is so sad I mean.... WOW I saw a pix both you together my god you both look great!! Together. I am glad that you are O K...

Again here my :hug: your a great guy that I know you from my hometown before. ;)

I wanted to say, Thank you for all of your kind words and thoughts. It means a lot to me. :grouphug:

As of now, I'm okay but yet, I'm still going through the healing process. It's never easy to go through this and to acknowledge this but in the end, I know I will be a better person and to learn through this.

:)

Btw, I'll be popping in here from time to time to see how things goes. Have a great day. ;)

Jolie, do take all the time you need to recover; whenever you need to talk , you know how to reach me smile.. I love you sis!

Back