Who is single here?

Somewhat, it does get lonely, I do admit..if you want more information, you can either PM me or go to deafsinglesconnection.com and check me out :)

Everyone says dsc sucks but you think it s good? How is it any better than other dating service?

Also, I think you wld rather to tell more info about yourself to ladies not me :D

Everyone says dsc sucks but you think it s good? How is it any better than other dating service?

Also, I think you wld rather to tell more info about yourself to ladies not me :D

No I don't think it is good but I am curious to see how many responses I would get, haha...ah, thought you are a girl, sorry about that

No I don't think it is good but I am curious to see how many responses I would get, haha...ah, thought you are a girl, sorry about that

I used to use DSC...I ended up making friends with the guys I met thru it so that was the good thing that came out of it. Still good friends with 3 of the guys that I tried dating thru DSC. :)

Heh. Thanks. You're not offering as a foreign bride, are you? ;)

My biggest fear is meeting someone, falling for her, getting married, having kids, and then finding out it wasn't right and we fall out of love. I've seen it happen with friends too often.

But I think I'll find someone... there must be someone out there. :)

Nope. I'm not ready to settle down.... :P

Yes, I can see how one can become disillusioned, but sometimes you have to take a plunge.....

I'm sure there is one for you, perhaps under your nose.Also don't be so picky that caused you to miss all her good points ;)

Been single since 2005 My 3 kids kept me busy so my mind is off Lately I thought I may be ready but I wasn't I shall be ready soon.

I used to use DSC...I ended up making friends with the guys I met thru it so that was the good thing that came out of it. Still good friends with 3 of the guys that I tried dating thru DSC. :)

Did you "upgrade" your membership which enable you to correspond with other members?

Any time you have to pay for anything that doesn't guaranteed anything in return is waste of money IMHO.

single here by choice as I have lots of criteria before I even consider dating someone as I already know what I desire in the guy.

I did use dsc long time ago, found her there and had a girlfriend thru dsc for a short time and she dumped me. I stopped going to dsc because I don't believe in online dating sites anymore. I rather meet people around thru forums, chat rooms, etc to get to know people, even in person, too.

single here by choice as I have lots of criteria before I even consider dating someone as I already know what I desire in the guy.

That may not be realistic cuz nobody is perfect .

Did you "upgrade" your membership which enable you to correspond with other members?

Any time you have to pay for anything that doesn't guaranteed anything in return is waste of money IMHO.

I used it for a very short time as an experiment about 3 years ago. I got bored with it..LOL! I cancelled my membership. I dont remember having to pay money for it. Maybe it was free before?

I never wanted to get married before age 32, I was enaged twice, one women asked me to marry her but the bacheler life was to good for me. Man do I regret that desicsion now because ironically I'm still single. Most importantly I would like to raise a child before it's to late.

I never wanted to get married before age 32, I was enaged twice, one women asked me to marry her but the bacheler life was to good for me. Man do I regret that desicsion now because ironically I'm still single. Most importantly I would like to raise a child before it's to late.

I understand how you feel because I m same like you. I dismissed any talks of marriage/kids in my last 2 relationships because I wanted to keep my bachelor lifestyle. But now I am close to like your age, it s getting harder to find a woman in our age range who doesn't have children.

For one, i dont mind dating women with kids but they come with a huge baggage , have to deal with children who aren't your and their fathers. Is it worth the troubles? Depend on if she blows you away. :)

That may not be realistic cuz nobody is perfect .

My criterias are realistic as they come

one with a job- and is happy with what he does
one with a stable income and is happy with what his class is
one with goals just like me, which is really general ;)
one with family goals just like mine
a guy that is kind and compassionate
someone who is DEAF just like me, who knows truly what it is like to walk a mile in my shoes

I am not really picky with the physical characterstics of the guy when it comes to apperances so therefore my goals ARE realstic tho I know some people who has so UNREALSTIC physical requirements

^^^ Still you would factor in physical appearance as you would want to be with someone who's attracting to you.

What if a guy meet all of your criteria but he's fat and muth***** fugly, would you still go out with him?

^^^ Still you would factor in physical appearance as you would want to be with someone who's attracting to you.

What if a guy meet all of your criteria but he's fat and muth***** fugly, would you still go out with him?

I am not really picky with the physical characterstics

that pretty much answered your question ;)

Personality and communication are the key. True love is very important than looking beauty or material.

that pretty much answered your question ;)

Somehow I dont believe you but power to you if you can overlook this man's unhygienic appearance :

keep20smiling.jpg

Back