Who is single here?

So I guess I should probably throw a post in here, seeing as I'm single and have been since high school. (Wow! has it really been that long?)

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24229-1360639067-1.gif

Hello, I'm 24 years old lady from Bulgaria. i am single looking for a serious relationship.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Im about to be single, sick and tired of being abused and manipulated by a selfish, self centered person who lacks compassion and sensitivity for anyone else but herself. Put up with it for several damn years and Im finally done. Nobody should believe they have to stick some some asshole because you think you cant get better, they are gonna change or some stupid excuse about taking the good with the bad.

Id rather be single for the rest of my life now-will never put up with this again.

Im about to be single, sick and tired of being abused and manipulated by a selfish, self centered person who lacks compassion and sensitivity for anyone else but herself. Put up with it for several damn years and Im finally done. Nobody should believe they have to stick some some asshole because you think you cant get better, they are gonna change or some stupid excuse about taking the good with the bad.

Id rather be single for the rest of my life now-will never put up with this again.

I see that you do rude people.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Lets see.. mid thirties, single, full time daddy to a 7 month old boy, full time student, part time worker, HoH/ deaf, Jeep enthusiast, and retro gamer.

Preach!!!

Single Since High School, I started up a relationship somewhere in early 2014 that lasted 3 days before she reconsidered it.

Heck I had no luck when I was a hearing I don't know how much luck I will have since I became a HoH I can't exactly communicate in the hearing world well anymore but since I am only just learning ASL at the moment I can't really communicate on a conversation level in the Deaf Community. Sure I mean I got deaf friends who put up with my slow signing because they feel for my situation and I am a cool guy but none of them I would consider anything more than friends.

Single for a few weeks now. In the relationship for five and a half months. Good with sitting back and staying single. I will enjoy watching "Kingsmen" this weekend in theaters with family.

What.....Japan have more men than women ratio, and you are single? maybe you are looking for American guy or New Zealandian guy like Grummer. :lol:

I really want to make a friend with HoH just like my bestfriend has already married with HoH. I hope to get know each other. ( >A<)/

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

You guessed so from my short posting..
Then is it unnatural for you my presence and using of English in this site?
I'm studying English and tried to use it:)

Back