Who is single here?

Dang, I guess the 3rd time isn't a charm anymore... as in a baseball, 3 strikes and you're out! :lol:

After 3 cancelled engagements, I'm just fine with casual dating, although just not looking. :fruit:

After 3 cancelled engagements, I'm just fine with casual dating, although just not looking. :fruit:

Did YOU cancel the engagements or were they idiotic douches? :D

My last one I was in for 3 years. We were engaged.... she cheated on me..... like a douche..... I moved on, better things will come eventually. *shrug* Not out actively looking myself, I figure if something happens, cool. If not, I'm an independent woman and can be just fine with some alcohol, good friends, my cats and myself. :dance: Heheheh

Did YOU cancel the engagements or were they idiotic douches? :D

My last one I was in for 3 years. We were engaged.... she cheated on me..... like a douche..... I moved on, better things will come eventually. *shrug* Not out actively looking myself, I figure if something happens, cool. If not, I'm an independent woman and can be just fine with some alcohol, good friends, my cats and myself. :dance: Heheheh

See, it's more like being engaged to their "representative", you know that charming side when you first meet? After getting to know them, ugh... Besides, they proposed too soon and that just makes "what did I get myself into" just awkward...

See, it's more like being engaged to their "representative", you know that charming side when you first meet? After getting to know them, ugh... Besides, they proposed too soon and that just makes "what did I get myself into" just awkward...

Tell me about it. Women are the saaaaaaaaaaaame way.... You meet her, she's all respectful, intelligent, charming and responsible. After a few months you find out they're a rude, illiterate, messy, irresponsible twat waffle. :roll: That is why if I EVER get married..... the engagement will be a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG friggin engagement.... To say the least. I wouldn't consider getting engaged until a few years in and already having lived with the person. :P Can't be too cautious!

OH! And I have the dating world times TEN more difficult. I'm a super lesbian, like..... daaaaang gay. I look like a GIRL. I dress like a GIRL. I wear makeup like a GIRL! ( By girl I mean girly girl though I'm not like OMG I BROKE A NAIL girly if you get me. ) I don't know what it is about the manly looking lesbian thing I just don't get it! I'm not attracted to it at ALL. I like a woman that looks very woman like, similar to myself. Man do I get hit on by all the masculine ones! The girly ones don't suspect I'm gay or like the masculine ones, and the masculine ones are all over me! It's a terrible place.... terrible. It's very hard to find a lesbian who is girlier when you yourself are girlier. I still don't get it.... If you're a lesbian, you like women..... I just don't get the masculine thing. Again, to each their own, if that's what some like, so be it. Just me personally..... I like girls, and I like to date women that are feminine. I don't wear dresses and what not, I'm usually in jeans and a T shirt.... but there would be no question about my fem side. Of course some will be offended by this..... I really just don't care. you're into what you're into, and I am into women that are fem. :dunno: Again, to each their own, if you like the masculine thing or are the masculine thing.... so be it, cool and good for you..... It's just not my thing.

Who single in west virginia??

Hello this is jason smith as deaf single from west virginia... let me know as keep me update thanks !!:wave:

i have been being single since 2011, been happy with this but hunting for a nice lady around hope will met any of them on this site soon.. good luck to search loves peeps

I broke up with my girlfriend back in January 2012. I would always be happy with casual dating. It's always nice to spend quality time with other people. I consider myself a talented person and I would like to share that gift with other people even if they're not looking for a relationship.

I broke up with my girlfriend back in January 2012. I would always be happy with casual dating. It's always nice to spend quality time with other people. I consider myself a talented person and I would like to share that gift with other people even if they're not looking for a relationship.

:giggle: casual one night stands as well? :wave:

My entire adulthood. Never dated, and have never been seriously considered. Oh well. I'm perfectly fine with that.

*checks status* Still taken.....but currently separated from ex-wife. I have a new girlfriend, just you know....

I am a widow for one and half years exactly. It would be nice to get a date just having fun. No serious relationship. I am 68 years old. I enjoy just relax and take it easy on my life. Being single is not that bad. :)

Back