Who is single here?

It seems that Michelle girl is fake. She only posted here once and that is only post in singles thread.............................

When are we going out for dinner?

I asked first. The rest of the guys will have to find someone else. Just teasing you. Hope you find a boyfriend near you. Glad to see you back on here.
hey how does one even date if never done it before?.
how do u even get a date if ur not the type to ask guys out so how u get a guy to ask u out and go from there.

im not one to ask but prefer for a guy to ask me out as long as they r honest not lying cheat or drink and smoke no thanks.

anyone?????? like it to be close to my age 28

Last edited:
I'm single. Been single for all my life XD even though I would like a boyfriend~ the boys aren't really stellar here XD

thanks for the help but still hard to find anyone in this area so what to do hmm know anyone out here? thanks send one here hehehe

Who is single here??

I have been single almost a year and half. I live from Texas Anyone would interesting to chat with me? let me know :lol::wave:

Still single and undateable after I joined here. Nothing has changed, I am looking forward to my own wedding which I wanted in my life that its.

being single isnt that bad...in a relationship there is always going to be some kind of uncomfortable compromise...Always...

hi there what is texas like must be hotter there in the summer then here in california. chat anytime k

Texas is still hot 92 to 98 degree and we had some good rain a lot than last year. Rain keep Texas cooler. How is Calif?

Since Middle School

I noticed this topic page is a thumb up. I thought to answer the topic question and see what the reader would say about my answer.

I have been single since my last girlfriend from middle school, yes middle school! I am not ashamed or embarrassed to bring up this answer.

There is a very good reason for that and I would share what the reason of if you ask me why.

Middle+School+Age.jpg

I had a relationship with a man for 2 years. We didn't talk for a year after breaking up, then, we met again in college and had a 2 day fling. I felt weird about it having some old bad feeling still hanging on about him. I think he knew it and said we should be just friends. But, I had to say there's a part of me that can't just be friends with him and he disappeared.

Back